[CLOSED] Minimalist UI Designer - SquidTested

About Me

Hello!

I’m SquidTested, a minimalist user interface designer. I’ve been creating UI’s for over 2 years now, in hopes of improving every day. I use multiple different platforms to create my UI’s, mainly Adobe XD processed to Roblox Studio. Obviously, just like any other artist, I use other platforms such as Photoshop, Final Cut Pro X, or Blender to receive a perfect UI. During my time learning UI, I’ve learned to script them using Luau as well.

UI Designs

(More UI’s will be added as time goes on.)

User Interfaces

Apple Music Widget Remake:

Roblox game UI (I’m not really sure what to call this):

Roblox Game Main Menu Remake:

A Couple of Random Game UI’s:

Fictional Brand Homescreen:

Slightly Cartoony Style Perks UI:

Inspired Fictional Statistics Page:

All of the UI’s for Vibe Street. (This game has not been released yet, so I cannot display the UI’s for it. When the game does release you can check it out here or on @awyrls’s profile.)

more to be added soon…

GFX (Not my main profession)

(Please note that GFX is not my main profession. Many if not all of the pictures below I’m not extremely proud of.)

Payment

I will only be accepting Robux payments in the form of a gamepass or t-shirt. You must pay tax. All prices can be negotiated, meaning some prices may be raised or lowered due to the amount of work.

Small Project (1 to 2 GUI’s) : 250 - 1K R$
Medium Project (2 to 10 non-advanced GUI’s) : 1K - 5K R$
Full Game Project (All of the GUI’s inside of a game) : 7.5K - 20K R$

If you would like extra’s (such as UI scripting) or GFX to be completed with or without a previous order, please contact me as if you were going to order from me. Depending on how advanced your order is, I will negotiate a price with you.

Please read the TOS for a bit more information on prices.

Terms

READ ME BEFORE PURCHASE!!

• I will not accept any form of payment other than virtual Robux through a gamepass or t-shirt.
  • You must pay the 30% Roblox Tax fee along with your purchase.
  • I can cancel or decline a commission request before starting.
  • You must pay a 35% down payment before I begin the commission.
  • No refunds will be available.
  • I will not receive a group or game percentage as payment.
  • You must pay the full price plus proof of payment before I can give you the published version of the product.

Availability

I am located in the EST time zone. (East United States of America)

I am online usually around 2-5 hours on an average day, although I do have school and extracurricular activities that I have to attend too. During those times, I will not be responding to DM’s. (Times can change on a day-to-day basis, so I cannot give an exact time on when I will be online/offline.

Commission Status:

Closed

Contact

The fastest way of contact will be through Discord, but I will accept Twitter or DevForum DM’s as well.

Discord - SquidTested#0001
Roblox - @SquidTested
Twitter - @SquidTested

If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me via the ways above.

1 Like

Highly recommend buying from Squid. Very good communication, fast replies, polite to customers and outstanding work. :smiley:

1 Like