[CLOSED] Modern Dining (%)

Please keep the following in mind:

This task requires a lot of modern architecture and might be a hefty job, however we assure it’ll pay off, as I owned a similar project to this and it is to this day, financially stable and successful, but due to unforeseen circumstances, I’m no longer working with the project.

I’m able to offer R$ later, once I feel I have enough cash to make your job worthwhile and there is some incentive in return to work for us. Just at this time it’s not applicable however we predict a large return, due to the concept being original and has a general space in the market, not crowded but not empty either.

Recruitment

An overall introduction

Hi there! We are Ichiran, a small upcoming ramen-revolving restaurant. We’re looking for a skilled builder who is willing to join our team and work with us on our new restaurant packed with concepts which are not present elsewhere.

The Team [Subject to Expansion/Change]
@ashinfection - UI Designer
@ElliottLMz - Scripter
@Cryptic3D - Graphics Designer

Overview of the job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our Lead Content Designer. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress every so often and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Example of our game's build style (reference from Neon District)

The build should be done within 2-3 weeks, to ensure that Europeans are able to play, and to avoid a major inactivity status which could impact the amount of reveunue you receive from your %.

Payment

We are offering some stake within the group, possibly after your service, a R$ boost (if I get commissioned), the bonus will be worthwhile and you will receive your % for a long period of time. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or on Discord, ashinfections#7110 (leave your discord below).
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You got an unfinished sentence.

Thank you for addressing this, it has been completed.

If you’re searching for a high-quality creation, I suggest giving a hefty up-front payment to the developer. No developer will take the percentage(in my opinion) for what it seems to be a role-playing game(cafe, parlour, etc). Most role-play games fail after their advertisements are cut(time ran out), they rely on ads to be prosperous. I suggest mentioning a rough idea of how much Robux you’ll be paying your developer later on. Finally, what’s the percentage you’re offering to the developer?

My apologies if this seems somewhat negative to you.

It’s all up to the developer themselves for what % they want, I’m in progress of organising upfront payment, however due to unprecedented events, I’m not able to provide it at this point of time. Furthermore I’m in the process of also organising USD payment.

I’ve had experience running a successful group similar to this, it performed well financially and in terms of growth and target audience too. Thank you for addressing this and I’ll see what I can append to payment.

Yeah, it’s essentially ensuring that the builder’s work is worth their while. In the event that they build the entire thing and see the project fail, they don’t want to be walking away with nothing. An up-front payment makes sure that even in the worst-case scenario, they have received something in exchange for their work.

I also continue wondering what percentage you’re offering. By saying it’s up to the developer you’re not being very specific. I’m sure you wouldn’t be willing to offer 100% to the developer, so if you could give a more precise range I’d appreciate it.

Good luck with the project!

1 Like

Well, obviously I’d be sure to make their time and efforts worth it, an upfront payment will be organised, so this is all subject to change, along with this I’m seeing 25% going to the Builder for as long as we use their assets (which we assume would be for a few months, if they keep updating then there’ll be bonuses) etc.

I see where you’re coming from and thank you!

In my opinion, thats not a long time. :confused:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.