[CLOSED] My Droplets: Front-End Developer ($3,600) 16+

My Droplets is a game about taking care of your pet with your friends in a fun cartoony world. This game is created under Fullflower Studio LLC.

About Us

Fullflower Studio’s motto is to create meaningful games for a brighter future.

The Company Values
At Fullflower, we believe in the power of a positive work environment. We strive to make sure that everyone we work with is heard, valued, and respected.

The Team
@Myzta - Project Manager / Front end developer / Environment Designer
@TheCraneStyle - Systems Designer
@ScriptingIntoTerror - Front end developer
@PumpkinWhite - Graphic Artist
@EGOTISMS - UI artist
@AshCr4ft - 3D artist
@DawsonDelRey - 3D artist
@StaticEmbers - 2D artist / 2D animator
@VoraciousViper - Animatior

About The Job

We are looking for an experienced front-end scripter. You will be working with the team to bring a flavorful interface + front end experiences to the My Droplets update!

Examples of things you will be working on:

• Re-implementation of mini games
  • Getting different interfaces hooked up
  • World Interaction animations

Must haves:

DropletsPawprint Self organization
DropletsPawprint Positive attitude
DropletsPawprint Good daily communication
DropletsPawprint Artistic
DropletsPawprint Good eye for UX
DropletsPawprint Multi-year experience in programming UI and front end + working on Roblox games.
DropletsPawprint Availability to work 30 hours a week for the next 4 weeks.

Payment

We are paying in USD. $30 / hour. Over the course of 4 weeks you will earn about $3,600.

Contact Us

DropletsPawprint You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: @MyDroplets
DropletsPawprint You must be 16 years or older to apply.
DropletsPawprint Please be sure to include an organized portfolio of your work with your initial message!

20 Likes

I am only 16 years. But I really want to help you. Is this possible?

4 Likes

Looks like an awesome position, congratulations to whoever earns it!

Though I was wondering about the 18+ age restriction. I’ve seen many groups do this but seeing how roblox is full of passionate developers <18 like myself, why push them away from opportunities like this?

5 Likes

We have decided to bump it to 16 years or older!

Thank you for your feedback :slight_smile: @Hacreey @KDBgames

5 Likes

I assume it’s due to contracts as you’ll need your legal guardian to sign it if you’re underage! This was the case for me before with a different company at least.

4 Likes

I’m highly interested. My experience consists of many side projects I work on as well as small portfolios I’ve made. I am capable of doing many things regarding scripting (both front end and back end work) and able to work with many types of different coding styles and structures. If you need more info contact me on my discord Zexali#8327

Is it just for coding UI??

Kinda old portfolio but got some newer stuff, in particular videos of UI I’ve coded. I also maintain all UI to be scaled (not sure if that’s a requirement?)

Definitely interested in more info! :slight_smile:

1 Like

So, is it a 4-week long job? Or full time?

It is a 4 week long job at this point, yes!

1 Like

What exactly will we be scripting? Maybe give a list of some of the things we will need to be able to do. I might be interested, but I would want to make sure I’m up to the job before applying.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback, I have updated the post to include some more information on some examples of things that you will be working on over the course of the 4 weeks! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.