NinjoOnline | Portfolio

G’Day all :smiley:

For those who don’t know me, my names NinjoOnline. Been on Roblox since late 2010 (made my account early 2011) and I’ve been in studio since day 1, but didn’t really properly learn what I was doing till late 2014, so let’s say 6 years :smiley:

I have worked with numerous developers in my time, including @Myzta, @Calilies, @Zyleth, @Axcerious, @illuzive, @Merchaant, and many more!

I have over 21 million accumulated visits across all games I have made and have also done some small work on coding a few UI elements in My Droplets :smiley: . I love to script, and have experience in a variety of things, such as data stores, placement systems, vehicles, interaction & dialogue systems, UI and a wide variety of other experiences! I also dabble in building in studio (no blender), and usually work with the low poly/cartoon style.

All my UI designs are done in studio (all my UI scales to all 4 platforms and all screen sizes), as well as do importing and scaling for UI (if you have custom made UI)

I can also do basic rigging (both in studio and in blender!) as well as some simple 3D modelling. Still trying to learn each day, but can do smaller tasks in Blender.

I am open to any type of work, just tell me what you need. If I can’t do it/don’t have time then I will decline straight away, as I don’t want to waste your time :slight_smile:

A few examples of my previous work, going from most recent to oldest

Lead Developer

Map Builder

Lead Developer

Scripting

Block drop/entity system

Fishing minigame

Mining minigame

Character customisation

Favourite colour system

Dialogue system, using my own RichText system.

This shows off my own RichText system fully. Basically, it follows the same principle as Animal Crossing and allows for sounds/animations to be played at specific points in the dialogue.

Buildings/Models
Paradise Island

Boss Brawl Maps

Other

UI

ezgif.com-gif-maker (18)

UI’s were made by @icycrash8 While I’ve implemented/scaled/etc.

Testimonies

Quotes

Availability

I have just finished the year for uni, so have 3 months to really focus on development work. I have a project of mine I am working on at the moment, but can easily manage multiple projects at once (have worked on 3-4 games at once) Mostly looking for commission work at the moment. Only concern is communication, as I live down under (Australia :+1:) so time zones may be a problem, but I always reply ASAP! :smiley:

Payment

Purely depends on what you want done/made. I’m open to negotiation :smiley: I normally charge $25/hr. Can work with a set payment if I feel it’s a good evaluation. Please note, I convert all Robux amounts into the DevEx equivalent, and then divide it up by the hours I think I’d work on the project.

Contact

Twitter: https://twitter.com/NinjoOnline
Discord: NinjoOnline#0001

55 Likes

Hands down one of the brightest people I know. NinjoOnline is so talented and dedicated to his craft and is always on top of getting things done.

100% Vouch for this doode.

5 Likes

Sent a friend request. (30 characters)

1 Like

I can vouch for this man. He is a very skilled and a hard worker. Would recommend him :smiley:

1 Like

Just added you. red#1214 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

sent a request, thanks! blank#6074

1 Like

I sent you a friend request.My tag:Er1k#7026

1 Like

Hey, I have a few questions for you about what you can do Scripting wise! I have contacted you on Discord. (Disparrel#1552)

1 Like

We have Intrest In your skills and would like you to do some Scripting for our game. I have contacted you on discord, my username is Dom_Rosman#7941

I would like to hire you, I will give a % of the group funds we make, around 30 % for scripting, and for scripting AND building I will give, 40%

I sent a request, looking forward to hearing from you.

P.S. The project if you accept my friend request is finishing a game by a deadline of Oct. 7th, it’s a tiny little clicker simulator that I (as of sending this message) work for, but I’m reaching out to you to see if you can replace me. About 60-65% of it is done, and pay is 7.5k Robux + 15% group funds. Considering you’re far more skilled than me, I’d assume you’ll be able to complete it in less than 3 days. Took me 5 days to get to the point it’s at now, only some smaller basic stuff to do is left. Why am I asking if you can replace me? Because the game has some serious potential especially with the affiliations they have and the trend going on with it, but some IRL stuff came up and I’m no longer able to work on the game.

Edit: Brotality Gaming#9287

Comms open :grimacing: Currently in need of work

Add me Brenden#9545. I’m interested for an upcoming project.

1 Like

Added you PlaxiteRBX#9434 hope to see you there.

1 Like

I would absolutely recommend Ninjo for any commission, as he is very talented in various aspects, such as building, scripting, and UI designing! I reached out to him for a UI design and he got back to me as quickly as possible - he keeps you updated and continuously asks if there’s anything that needs to be redone to make sure that the project is done as expected. He is an exceptional UI designer!

If you need a UI designer for your project, especially if you are looking for a SCRIPTED, modernistic look, then look no further! Once again, thanks Ninjo, and I hope to work again with you soon!

1 Like

Commissions back open!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Hey NinjoOnline!! I have friend requested you on discord!! Pls, reach back as soon as possible!!
FazeMJ_Dev#1436

added you. Crafter#3540 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi I’m interested in hiring you, could you add me? melauria#7356

1 Like

Can you send the request again? I think I may have accidentally clicked the cross when I was half asleep :grimacing: