[CLOSED] NabeelPlays' Portfolio

Hello, for fast response on any questions or enquiries please reach out to me on discord or twitter. Thanks!

@NabeelPlays
NabeelPlays#0051

Nice UI designer!
Incredible UI!
Loved it!
Got it in-time!(even before)!!!

1 Like

I vouch for Nabeel his services are cheap, eye-catching, and really high quality, 100% worth your investment.

1 Like

Iā€™m interested, I added you on discord.

1 Like

Hey, can you add me on Discord? I have some work for you
MaxFlubber#0001

(Already sent a friend request)

2 Likes

Wish i couldā€™ve gotten some sort of credit for being the original creator of the fps game ui!

1 Like

Hi there, the fps game UI was made a couple of years ago and was based on the call of duty mobile game. Sorry if you mightā€™ve mistaken it as yours however, I donā€™t really use any inspiration from Roblox-based UI.

I was talking about this, since you recreated it and made it even better!

Very interested, sent a contact request, BIG DAWG#1399

1 Like

Ah yes, my bad, added credits at top right:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been trying to find the perfect UI artist for months. Probably a little over 6 months now. Either people were out of my price range, were busy, or said they couldnā€™t finish my commission. I found Nabeelā€™s portfolio earlier this month and instantly fell in love with his work. I told him what I needed, and paid up front. I was hesitant to pay due to my past experiences with other UI artists, but it worked out.

Iā€™ll 100% be commissioning him in the future. Iā€™ll be recommending him to my friends and contacts. I highly recommend.

2 Likes

Hey, Iā€™ve sent you a friend request on discord!

1 Like

@Nabeel01 is that one guy that understands what you want exactly, if you are really looking for an amazing UI Designer, Nabeel is the perfect person. We hired almost 2 UI Designers, some couldnā€™t keep up the quality work and some couldnā€™t deliver on time but Nabeel. He has impressed us a lot. His work is worth every single penny you pay. His quality of work is amazing, best thing is that he understands what my customer wants. Incredible work done.

Communication: 10/10, responded asap.
Quality: 11/10, itā€™s worth every single penny you pay.

2 Likes

Incredible, Outstanding Work ! Our team hired 2 UI designers before @Nabeel01 but they couldnā€™t fulfill our expectations for this level. He Works really fast and friendly once he gets into your commission. Never had a negative experience with him. I can confirm @Nabeel01 is one of the best Ui-Designers out there on Roblox. Iā€™d highly recommend commissioning him! Thanks. :pray:

1 Like

Very amazing guy & Talented artist.

Would recommend buying from him!

1 Like