[CLOSED] NabeelPlays' Portfolio

Hey It's me!

NabeelPlays is an experienced graphics designer and has been designing for 5 years. Got into UI design and almost instantly got a wide range of audience commissioning him! Self-taught and pursuing a graphics design degree. Has been on Roblox since 2015, Message him on discord or Twitter for a fast response! @NabeelPlays/@NabeelPlays#0051

Showcase

THUMBNAILS

ICONS

UI

LOGOS

Pricings

Graphics Art:

Thumbnail Price: R$10,000 or $35

Icon Price: R$5000 or $20

Ad Price: R$5000 or $20 (all 3 variants)

Custom Size: negotiable

UI Design:

Full Game Design: R$100,000 to R$150,000 or $350 - $525

Other: negotiable

Important info: not going to input it into the game.

50% downpayment needed and would be used as collateral

Awards

Awards

Contact
You can contact me on discord @NabeelPlays#0051 or via Twitter at https://twitter.com/NabeelPlays

63 Likes

Sorry, I don’t really teach UI design. I’m sure there are many great tutorials on YouTube though! I mostly learn from YouTube myself and I’m more than sure that many other talented people have picked up a few things from YouTube. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What tools do you use? Are there any free UI platforms you recommend?

3 Likes

I use photoshop, there are platforms such as paint dot net which is a free photoshop alternative.

1 Like

These icons and thumbnails are absolutely gorgeous! Nice work, Nabeel!

2 Likes

It uh, looks like you put one too many 0’s there hah? Some of those thumbnails are gorgeous! Best of luck to you getting some commissions!

1 Like

That’s for the UI, a full game UI commission can cost around 60K+ from experienced designers. So, I’m charging about half that price whilst maintaining that quality and value. :+1:

1 Like

Dam your thumbnails are amazing!

1 Like

No, I meant that it seems like you added an extra 0? It says that it can cost from 35K to 600K, or $105 to $205. The prices you meant are definitely justifiable. :+1:

2 Likes

Ohhh! Thanks. Thought you were commenting on how my prices may be “too expensive” :joy:

2 Likes

some great icons and thumbnails in an exceptionally quick time. I definitely recommend.

3 Likes

Great choice with a good eye for making an icon attractive! Made icon within 24 hours! Highly recommend!

3 Likes

Got my comm and it was amazing!

2 Likes

Hey, I’d like to hire you. I can get in contact with you tomorrow for an Icon. I’ll send a friend request on Discord. My Discord is Skylexion#9908. Thanks!

1 Like

This guy is a professional at what he does. Highly recommend for anyone that wants a GFX artist who knows what they are talking about. After my commission, he’s already my go-to GFX artist when I need anything related to it, no questions asked.

10 / 10

3 Likes

Very satisfied with his work! Really would recommend to anyone. The artist will listen to you. Communicate with you, send progress and even give advices on what would look good. So at the end I was greeted with a perfect thumbnail.

So to you buyers…give him a shot!

You Nabeel…keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Hi! Can I see your ads. I might buy some ads from you.

1 Like

Hey can you respond thanks! :+1: :grinning: :smiley:

2 Likes

I currently am at lost in words but most importantly here are a few questions :

1. what software are you using?
  2. from where did you get/make those screen effects with?
  3. do you have any tips for a beginner like me?
2 Likes
  1. Photoshop 2020 and Blender 2.9
  2. Not sure what you mean by screen effects if you’re on about overlays then I use google images.
  3. Search on youtube what you want to learn, don’t rely on others to help you.
1 Like