[CLOSED] Need builder for structures!

Searching for builder to commission

Hello! I’m just some guy working on a project by himself. My hands are becoming a bit full and i am rarely in a mood to build so i am looking to possibly commission somebody to help out with some assets. Here are a couple details.

What i need

I am looking for some structures that are vaguely medieval styled. This is for a personal project of which i am up until then working on alone. The game gives the player a lot of freedom, and so structures need to be functional rather than just pretty.

• The structures do not need to be highly detailed
  • They should not be made using meshes (Although acceptable for details, the majority should be parts.)
  • They do not need furnished interior. They do however have to be fully
    navigate-able,clean inside and decently scaled.
  • All sorts of buildings are needed! Stores, Inns, Towers, Keeps, forts, generic buildings.
  • Some more whacky unique buildings are also needed.
  • “Low Poly” or overengineered builds are a thing i do not want.

Default Roblox starting place houses are actually a very good example of the type of building i need, although better looking and some more detail is welcome.

Example of Roblox starter place assets

One of the buildings i am working on myself

Payment

Payment can be discussed depending on your rates and what exactly we agree on.

I do have a couple thousand Robux available to pay with. However most of my budget would be in USD/CAD.

Contact

You can either message me here on the developer forums.
Or add me on discord: Coral#0360

Thanks for looking and don’t be afraid to contact me even if just to ask questions!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.