[CLOSED] Northwood Prison Hiring Clothing Designer

About Us

Hi there! We are Northwood Correctional Facility, owners of the top prison Roleplay game Prison Roleplay. We are looking for a civil jobs styled clothing designer.

About The Job

You will be required to design completely original version of the following:

• Inmates 2 levels
  • Scientist, caretaker
  • HR suits 4 levels, construction outfit

A level just means an upgraded version. For example, level 2 might just be a more heavily armored version of level 1. Each level counts as its own uniform. More specific info will be provided on each uniform if hired.

Due Date is one-two weeks after hire. Let us know beforehand if there is any reason you will be busy in the next two weeks.

Payment

We are paying 100-500 Robux per uniform. This payment is negotiable. You will be paid once you have shown us a watermarked version of the template and we have checked it for originality and quality. Then we will pay you and you will send us the unwatermarked version.

Contact Us

You can contact us on Discord at ZackDaBoi#9067

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Note

I am not the owner of Northwood Prison. I am the 3D modeler and am writing this in place of our development manager @Upsetioz as he is not a member of the DevForum.

3 Likes

Sent a friend request on discord. Hope to do business with you. Username is J.T.#9417

I already sent a Friendship Request to Discord, My Tag Is XxItzSamYTxX # 2767 I hope to be part of you, Thank you ^^