Closed, not available

Hello all. I am looking for a seasoned developer to join my team on this journey, working on our project.

You will be working on a dark fantasy RPG set in the medieval era. The type of build needed is an intricate castle with detailed rooms.

Payment

You will receive upwards of 35% long term group revenue, as well as 50 USD through paypal upon game completion. This project is just starting out, but I believe we have the capable hands on deck that can make my vision come true.

• 10k for PHASE 1 of advertising
  • 40+ clothes under the group store for our first release, made by myself. Check out my portfolio and you can decide the quality for yourself
  • Organized game launch plan
  • Full picture references for you to work from

About The Job

You are expected to stick with us for future projects. However, if you leave after more than 50% completion of the build, you will receive 5% group revenue for the next 12 months instead of 25% permanent revenue. I understand that sometimes we set out on something we thought we wanted to do, only to have it turn out to be less than that, so I am very flexible to resignations.

By applying for this position, you must fill the following requirements:

• Have a portfolio of your past works
  • Able to MAKE or IMPLEMENT meshes in your build (If you are not able to model, you can work with our modeller)
  • Good with working from visual references
  • A good personality and easy to work with

You are only working on one castle-like build for our first project, so nothing to really stress over!

If you are interested, link your portfolio below.

I look forward to working with you!

Below is an exterior of the build that you will be working on, Interior are left unfurnished, but the walls will be constructed.
peles-castle-romania-famous-neo-renaissance-castle-and-ornamental-garden-in-sinaia-carpathian-mountains-in-europe-2A1X1PW

2 Likes

Is there any progress in development? Do you have a few reference images for what you want? Make sure to include it or let me know!

1 Like

i will model, i just don’t want a percentage, i rather take like 25k robux

ceo of poverty#0403

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/portfolio-y0kl1-enclave-0fficer-my-alt/801840

Here!

Yes. Added a reference as I realize I never added it. I will have the floorplan to provide as well.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.