[CLOSED] Ocean Journey Development

Ocean Journey

About Us

Hi there! My name is MiracleDrops aka Tj and I am working on an upcoming game. I am searching for a builder(s) to join my team for our game "Project Mermaid. We are looking for someone who is willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Ocean Journey!

The Team
@Lizzy_Winkle & @Lykrai - Environment Design
@soulstyce - Scripter & UI Designer
Builder - @xuiia & @c6in

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our lead builder. We expect high quality builds that adds to our game’s style which you will be creating to go along with the theme of our game. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another and along with the other develops in the group.

Our game needs an island with roads and simple buildings that you would see around town that will be located on the Ocean Journey island.

Payment

We are looking to keep you on the team forever so we are offering you 15%-20% of game revenue from VIA group funds. Pricing is negotiable based on skill level.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Twitter at x.com or via discord : 9KsPu6w

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Read the thread please builders needed, and please don’t spam this on every thread!!

This looks like an interesting project that I would like to be apart of, (I probably make my interest public on posts like this a lot) but I have a question before I submit you any of my works.

Is there a possibility for there to be an additional upfront payment, in general and also just in case if the project backfires or falls apart as compensation?

I look forward to speaking with you, this looks very promising!

1 Like

It would all depend on what you are looking for and if you can actually do the job. The only problem is would you finish what I need before I pay.

Everything would be finished before pay, or alternatively a portion of that could be given once a decent start has been made, with the rest paid at the end.

I wouldn’t ask for that much, I like to be reasonable within my pricing.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.