[CLOSED] OpenHouse Studios - The Movie Cinema - Hiring UI, GUI, Scripters

That is crazily too much! I don’t work, because I am 13!

I only want Scripters to work together with UI and Builders, to better enhance our games technology.

Development doesn’t come cheap, I would suggest asking your parents for a potential loan. The worse they could do is say no, either way best of luck to you.

1 Like

That’s reassuring. That’s been one of the major bottlenecks for me as a scripter.

I’m hesitant to get involved with this though because there’s a couple of things that are red flags for me personally. The biggest one is your inexperience coupled with low pay.

Don’t get me wrong, there’s nothing wrong with either. Everyone starts off somewhere. But it makes me worry that this could snowball out of control and leave a scripter with a lot more work than anticipated with relatively little compensation. Do you have any way to assure people that the work won’t snowball?

Another flag is the general tone you’re carrying towards scripting. It may be my personal bias, but whenever I see vague concepts like technology applied to scripting in hiring threads I get nervous. When it’s together with the first issue it makes me worry about the scope of what will be expected.

These aren’t meant to be slights against you or to put you down. It just feels like a disservice to not mention these because I have a distinct feeling I’m not alone with these worries, and anything you can do to address them will probably be a good idea.

That’s pretty cheap actually.

It’s just a lot for you as 1) you don’t really know the value of money / time / experience and 2) you’ve probably never really had much money as like you said you’re 13.

I’d recommend working for someone else first until you’re a bit older and have a better idea on how to hire and manage a team.

I understand people can be hesitant to commission calls.

Here’s what the Scripter will be doing only.

The Admin Panel I may leave out, but other than that, the work Scripters put into this will be a reasonable 4-5k. I might throw in 5k to Scripters who get the job done fast.

Those tasks are not worth 4-5k R$.

If you have complaints, I’d kind of prefer them to be sent to my DMs.

Sorry guys! We’ve chosen our people!

Artists and Builders, stay tuned, we’ll be seeking YOU to make our movies!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.