[closed] [outdated] [logo]

~ about ~

Hey! Looking for a group logo? I specialize in creating cartoon logo graphics seen below. I’ve been a Roblox player since 2014, and have been making graphics for over 4 years.

~ examples ~

More examples will be added later on.

~ availability ~

I am active in afternoons, but you can message me at any time!

~ payment ~

I only accept payments through group funds. For now I will only charge 50 Robux, but may be raised in the future. Tips are gladly appreciated. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

~ contact ~

I am most active on Discord.
kay.#2807

Thanks for checking out the thread! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi! I’m interested in a logo for a restaurant group called “The Grill”. It’s an orangish/yellow theme and it focuses around BBQ foods. Could you make a icon for the group? (I also like the diagonal stripes in the background!)

Group Link (the reason its called The Grill Restaurant is because The Grill was taken… :frowning_face:

If you need to contact me you can through the DevForum or my profile at https://www.roblox.com/users/1118898407/profile

Do you have a Discord account?

Yes, i do. It’s R0bl0x10501050#9989.

Thank you, we can speak there.

I recommend iClqw’s service since his art was delivered within an hour and he was very flexible with the design of the logo. 10/10 rating!

1 Like

Hello, I’m looking for a logo for a game studio, if you can do that. It’s called Cobra Studios.

I added you on Discord, so we can talk more about it, something#8917.

I’ve sent you a friend request, I’m Aleay ✘; ✦#7275. Hope we can get in contact soon. :slight_smile:

Very great service! Fast delivery, high quality and great prices! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Hello, I am looking for one.

Discord: boI#0171

1 Like