[CLOSED] Pastriez Bakery is looking for a Uniform Designer [97,000+ MEMBERS]

Hello! My name is Duckzye and I’ve been on the ROBLOX platform for more than 7 years! Around a year ago I started Pastriez, a ROBLOX roleplay bakery.

What’s Pastriez?

Pastriez is one of the most successful ROBLOX business groups on the platform! Upon joining the group you can either play as a Pastriez Peep or take your endeavors further and become a Cashier or Chef!
Our current member count is 97,000 members!

Check us out!

Job Description

We’re currently looking for a uniform designer that is proficient in creating cafe or restaurant uniforms! If you’d prefer to work with us one time or work with us permanently that is fine. Either works for us!

We’d like to start off by ordering 2 uniforms. A cashier and chef uniform. More details will be provided but you can look below for some examples we found.

Examples of Uniforms

Cashier Uniform:
Chef Top - Roblox
Chef Bottom - Roblox

Chef Uniform:

Requirements:
- Proficient in designing uniforms for business groups.
- Discord account for communication.

Expectations:
- Decent amount of communication.
- Decent time management.

Payment

Payment will be decided upon further communication with the chosen candidate. We have a lot of ROBUX invested into our group so payment is not a problem. Expect around 5,000 ish for the first order.

Contact Information

My preferred form of contact is discord. My discord is ducky#6224. Please send me a PM on DevForum, that includes your discord username and tag, if you have messaged me or added me.

Thanks!
Duckzye :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Hello, I would be able to do this job. Send me a FR on discord! SearcherDiscovered#7233

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.