(Closed) PAWSOME STUDIOS IS HIRING again

About Us

Hi there! We are Pawsome Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for a scritper and a UI Designer who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Hybrid Rising!

The Team
@PawsomeDev - Team Manager, Modeler
@LuciferVonhart - Builder
@GGenderYT - Modeler
@couldbeyou - Scripter
@couldbeyou - UI

About The Job

We are looking for a skilled scripter and UI designer. I expect you to be working at least 7 hours a week. I am very lenient and am okay with you taking breaks, as long as you make up time missed. I expect you to be positive. You MUST have discord, no exceptions.

UI Designer

I expect you to make a phone gui and (almost) all of our game’s UI. More will be discussed on DM’s.

Scripter

You must be able to make a car shop GUI, a car spawn button, a teleport to friend’s button, a GPS system, a food buying system (for restaurants) and most importantly, an elaborate car driving system. I can answer questions on DM’s.

Our game needs to be finished by the end of February or ealy March

Payment

We are paying in robux only. Please note that we only have 179 members at the time, and we don’t have much robux. I can pay if the game does not do too well. I am re-doing all the percentages, so we can discuss those later.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at straw#6063
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

About me

Hello! I’m ‘AllGoodNamesRGone243’ and I’m a developer more experienced on Unreal Engine. I know at least 6 programming languages [HTML, CSS, JS, JSON, C++ and Lua]! I’ve already 8 months like a Roblox Developer and if isn’t enough experience, decline my offer.

If you’re interested please contact me! I’m applying to the Lead Programmer or only Programmer. Tip : You should put out on your post what you need to be done or what you need to be done at the end of the month.

I’m just 14 years old, but believe me! I starting learning programming langauges at 11 years old! Contact me by any way or via that’s below.

Contact via

Roblox : ‘AllGoodNamesRGone243’
DevForum : @AllGoodNamesRGone243
Discord [Highly Recommended] : allgood#7032
Twitter [I don’t use it really much] : https://twitter.com/ademir_barajas

2 Likes

Sent you a friend request on discord we can discuss more there!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.