[CLOSED] Paying 20K+ Robux for someone to name 100 swords!

About Me

Hey! I’m ActiveWizard, the lead developer and programmer of Warrior Simulator on Roblox. I am working on a sequel to Warrior Simulator, where players will be matched against each other as opposed to NPCs. To see the first game, click the link here: https://www.roblox.com/games/2716845201/Warrior-Simulator

Job Description

I’m currently looking for someone who can come up with unique names for approximately 100 swords.

Payment

Payment will be made through group funds. You can choose when you would like your payment - for example, you can request 10% of the payment after you provide 10% of the total sword names, or more if you complete more.

Contact

I have provided an image below with 10 unique swords. If you are interested, please send me a message with the names you would provide for these swords. I will choose a person (or multiple people) to name the rest of the swords from the best ones I receive.

Discord: ActiveWizard#9322

18 Likes

This is a unique offer not gonna lie. Haven’t seen something like this yet, if my naming sense wouldn’t be really bad I would have applied!

2 Likes

Hi i can name 100 swords :smiley: can you hire me?

1 Like

Hello! I am very interested. Added you on Discord, I am Espelk#7058

Blade of Eternal Slaying
The Neon Arachnid
Double Viscous
The Pointed Glow
Glistening Dagger
Flashing Verdant Sword
Sword of Ignited Plasma
Zapstabber
Elegant Blade
Ignited Double Daggers

These are just names that I thought of from looking at each one.

7 Likes

Hello! I am interested. I added you on discord. My discord account is im fine…#1122

1 Like

Me and my friend have a bunch of cool names to come up with: chri$#0001. If you allow me and my friend to come up with names together, could you split the robux 50/50? P.S. my friend’s username is @chrxszy

Blade of Eternal Slaying
The Neon Arachnid
Double Viscous
The Pointed Glow
Glistening Dagger
Flashing Verdant Sword
Sword of Ignited Plasma
Zapstabber
Elegant Blade
Ignited Double Daggers

Sword names:
Royax
Venomris
Magmanius
Guardion
Lightrox
Poisinax
Galaxus
Xingtra
Samourus
Evilicus

2 Likes

This can be a excellent job ! I wish participate.

I sent some unique sword names in your dicsord. Hope I get selected!

1 Like

Added you Discord, Schedency#7648. Hope to hear more.

I could help, ill make sure to be super creative! I’d love to work with you! I have sent you some unique sword names on discord!

I’ll name 200 swords for 20K, added you on discord. script_ing#0245

Interested, sent a friend request on discord. 2Bvild#6601

Sure, I’m down man sounds interesting. baitem#0001

I can do this. Wizzardofazz#8707

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.