Closed - Positions Filled!

Thank you for the applications, the team has selected two new programmers for the group.

2 Likes

Quite the gamble don’t you think? Please provide me more info on this.

I’ve scrolled through over 4,000 Pages just to see if the bots were removed. It turned out the bots were all banned, but they have still remained in the group and were hence counted as members. Those bots got the group to the front page of the groups page, and more people have joined the group after seeing it on the front page. That’s how they were able to achieve 500K members, if you are all wondering how.

okay, i don’t find it ethical to boast with false member counts, i went through the group and roughly tried calculating/getting an idea of how many bots are in it,
this goes on for quite alot of pages sometimes, and i don’t support your decision to advertise via the member count alone

Adding on, you would have to use at least 10M robux in order to achieve 500K members with only ads, which you would never do.

@minkmink and @Vectilon To adress what you guys have been saying about bots.

Roblox Group Owners can not control bots. Luckily roblox now has it under control, however, before the chapacha, there was no way of stopping these bots. Please keep in mind, we are not the only group in Roblox to have been botted. Groups such as Bloxton, Boho Salon, The Robine were once botted too. I hate bots as much as you guys, probably even more, but there is really nothing I can do about it. Other reasons for our group growing, were due to being on the Roblox recommended group page, and our group being in the thumbnail of Nathoraxes video.

Finally, please do not use the DevForum to cause arguments and dramas. No one enjoys it, and it takes away the awesome atmosphere from the Roblox platform.

-MrDurpyy

I understand, and I’m sorry for causing an argument. However I still believe that you shouldn’t be stating that your group has 500K members, since more than half of the group members are bots. You already knew that your group was filled with bots. If you wanted to remove the bots, you could have. But instead you took advantage of it. You could set up a bot to delete those bota or you could contact ROBLOX to delete them. Again, I caused an argument, but I believed this had to be posted.

1 Like

More then half of our group are real members, the minority are bots.

Not quite sure about that, but let’s just end this meaningless discussion.

Alright, I’ll finish it off because we are getting no where. The majority of the group are normal roblox players, the minority are bots. Thank you, have a wonderful day.

You too sir, have a nice day :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.