[CLOSED (2/2)] | Skilled & Experienced UI Designer | GameDevSky

Game is a remarkable UI designer and I’m very glad that I hired him for one of my projects. I gave him references to go by and he went above and beyond with the commission! Very reasonable prices. He also keeps you updated with the progress in case you’d like anything changed. Would 100% hire him again and would absolutely recommend him to anyone who needs a UI designer. Him being able to successfully import his UI’s is a plus as well! Thank you once again, Game!

1 Like

I have recently been commissioned by @RuizuKun_Dev to import, scale, and adjust his UIs for his game. Here are a few UIs I have imported:

Note: Icons and other assets such as those close buttons on the UIs were given to me by @RuizuKun_Dev. Also, please note that some of the colors here may look a bit color blinding, but the colors were not chosen by me.

There are many more UIs that were already imported, but just needed to either be scaled, labeled correctly based of the naming guideline I was given, or just needed an adjustment necessary, like changing the layout.

Here’s a few screenshots of the organizing and labeling I did:

Screen Shot 2020-09-14 at 11.54.28

Your portfolio title intrigues me.

Hi there @va1kio. I’ll be fixing these mistakes soon. For the “WISHING FOUNTAIN” text and the “TAB” text button, those colors were not chosen by me. I’ve asked the client about the text for “WISHING FOUNTAIN” text as this was applied on some other UIs already imported into his place. I did not design that, but I have pointed that out to the client who has commissioned me for importing, scaling, and adjusting his UIs in his game.

As for the other UIs, most of them you’ve pointed out have been made in mid July to mid August. While I do have experience in UX design, I still have to check my color contrasts. Sometimes, I don’t, and this mistake happens. I’ve removed the “UX” part of my portfolio as of now and I may be adding it back soon, depending on if I continue making these mistakes with contrasts.

Thank you for pointing these mistakes out though. I’ll be more focused about my color picking.

Have a great rest of your day. :slight_smile:

-GameDevSky

Hey everyone! Hope you all are doing well! I’ve very recently done a commission for @Zivao and his game, Cortadó. Here’s how the UI looks like:

There are two other UIs that I haven’t shown, but those UIs will be shown in the main game. Keep in mind that these UIs have not been transferred to the main game yet, but they have been imported and scaled to fit all devices.

Here’s how one of the UIs look like imported and scaled to fit all devices (I also will be showing some of the organization and labeling I did for this commission):

Main menu UI imported:

Scaling

Mobile:

iPad:

Desktop:

VGA:

Xbox:

Organization and labeling:

Note: This is just some of the organization and labeling. I have not shown every single UI imported and scaled as well as have I not shown every single UI’s organization and labeling.

I am now also able to share the source file with clients and I am also able to share the .rbxm file with you if that is preferred over me putting UI into your game with either sharing the place with me or adding me to team create. If it is preferred, then I can just design the UI and give you the source file to import the UI, or just give you the .png files of the UI elements to assemble when importing the UI. My commissions are still closed as of now.

Cortadó

Cortadó is a group owned by @Zivao. The main game name is Cortadó Juice Bar. This game is a juice bar type of game that has similarities to restaurant and café games on the Roblox platform.

Skill Level: Skilled
Project: Commission-based

It took me less than a week (around 4 days) to complete this commission.

Group link:

Twitter post: https://twitter.com/GameDevSky1/status/1308829143098961923

Have a great rest of your day everyone! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, I love the all of the UI’s! I think my favorite is the strucid one! Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Hey everyone! More updates are coming to the portfolio soon such as a few more projects being added in the “Projects” section of my portfolio, which this section of my portfolio has been recently added. Commissions are still closed as of now. Have a great rest of your day everyone! :slight_smile:

I recommend @GameDevSky if you need a high quality and affordable UI. His work is very fast. He also keeps you updated with the progress in case you’d like anything changed.

1 Like

Hey everyone! So, I recently designed a UI during my free time on the weekend for fun. It was a redesign mockup UI for @JonathanAviation’s game, Vinns Hotels & Resorts. I did not expect this, but I got a DM from @JonathanAviation himself and he was wondering if I am selling the UI. I sold the UI to him and it was unexpected but I think that’s awesome!

Here’s how the UI looks like:

Importation and scaling:

Mobile:

iPad:

Desktop:

VGA:

Console:

Organization and labeling:

My commissions are still closed as of now. More work, information, and projects will be shown and given on my portfolios soon. I’ll be updating my portfolio later on very soon. The UI has not been transferred to the main game yet, but will be very soon. The UI has been imported and scaled already as shown above.

Vinns Hotels & Resorts

Vinns Hotels & Resorts is a game created by @JonathanAviation. This game is a hotels/resorts type of game on the Roblox platform.

Game link:

Thank you and have a great rest of your day everyone! :slight_smile:

Hello everyone! Check out my Twitter profile to see more of my User Interface designs which will be uploaded onto my portfolio very soon.

Here’s my Twitter profile: https://twitter.com/GameDevSky1
(I’m @GameDevSky1 on Twitter)

Hi everyone! :wave:

So, I’ve recently updated my portfolio by adding a new commission sheet I’ve designed as well as updating my Discord username. New work to my portfolio is coming soon (I’m working on it!).

Here’s how the new commission sheet looks like:

My new Discord username and tag is Autumn.#7720.

Commissions are still closed as of now.

Hello everyone! :wave:

Hope you all are doing well today! So, lots more work has been added to my portfolio, and I’m thinking about redoing my commission sheet to make it look better.

Just click on the “Work” tab at the “Showcase” section of my portfolio and you’ll see all of my work I’ve added to my portfolio! :slight_smile:

Hey everyone! :wave:

Hope you all are doing well today! So, my commissions are now open. I am taking on one commission as of now, and I may do 2 commissions at once, but, I would like to start off slow, and perhaps if I feel more comfortable and have a bit more time, I may have two slots open for commissions.

As of now, I am only accepting 1 commission. Please message me through the Roblox Developer Forums if interested. You can send me a friend request through Discord, but I may not accept (I usually don’t decline friend requests and I am usually able to message people right away without accepting their friend request because we have a mutual server or mutual servers) your friend request right away.

I would prefer being contacting on the Roblox Developer Forums first and be given the specifications of the commission and then discuss via DevForums and continue through via Discord (if wanted, we can continue on the DevForums, but once we’ve discussed and I approve, we can contact via Discord, but if preferred, we can continue through the DevForums).

My Discord username and tag is Autumn.#7720.

I have a new UI example to show you all as well. Here it is:

Twitter post on this: https://twitter.com/GameDevSky1/status/1318917162808070145

-GameDevSky

Nice work you got there, anyways man if ever would you read this for a moment.

1 Like

Hey there! :wave:

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Mhm, I’ve read the topic. Looks cool! I don’t think I am able to do programming for this as I am still a basic programmer.

Thank you and have a great rest of your day! :slight_smile:

-GameDevSky

Hey everyone! :wave:

So a few updates:

Firstly, I forgot to add the rates of the plans when I was updating the portfolio. I added the rates in now.

Basic Plan is 3,500 Robux (starting price) and Premium Plan is starting at 5,000 Robux.

Secondly, I’ve changed my Discord username and Discord profile picture. My Discord username is Sky.#7720.

The profile picture has my Roblox avatar on it with a blue developer-themed background (thanks again @n3ver_ice for the profile picture!).

Lastly, if you have a small commission, and my slot(s) are full, still contact me as if you have a small, doable commission in a small amount of time, then I may be willing to do the commission.

Note: I am not accepting big commissions as of now still.

That’s all for now. Thank you and have a great rest of your day everyone! :slight_smile:

Also, if you do need a UI designer for your project though, let me know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey everyone,

So commissions will be open shortly. I am mostly going to pick commissions myself, but contact me on the Roblox Developer Forums if interested in hiring me. I have 1 slot open (one project is temporarily stopped for now, so I have one slot open (another slot that is currently taken is a small commission that will be started soon)).

Commission Status: :green_circle:

If you would like to see more recent works of mine, feel free to take a look at my Twitter profile (@GameDevSky1)

Profile link: https://twitter.com/GameDevSky1

Thank you and have a great rest of your day all! :slight_smile:

Ello everyone! I’ve decided to redo my portfolio and make it better. Here’s my new portfolio!:

My commissions are currently closed at the moment, but I’ll be saying when we are open on that portfolio asap once we are ready! :slight_smile:

Thank you and have a great rest of your day all! :slight_smile:

Have you really worked with JonathanAviation? I don’t see credits in any of the games.