[closed] Professional Scripter Needed For Our Company (other skills also welcome)

About Us

Our Company, Teachkno, is creating an educational experience for students on Roblox. The game would serve as a virtual classroom for teachers (mostly PreK-5th grade) to assess and differentiate content for their students and also as an educational game for students playing outside of class. While we can’t give too many details, we made it to the finals for the Fall Accelerator and are preparing for the Spring Accelerator. If you are a good fit for the team, we can give more details about the project.

The Team

• Justin - Company Owner and Leader
    • PhD student at Johns Hopkins University, Cancer biology with a focus on image analysis
    • Machine learning and data science
  • Haley - Company Co-owner
    • 4th grade teacher
    • Masters in Education at American University (after this semester)
  • @imalex4 - Lead Scripter
    • Bachelors in software engineering (3 credits away)
    • 4-5 years coding on Roblox
  • @Timtim - Builder and 3D Modeler
    • 3 years developing on Roblox
    • Builder, Modeler, Low poly, Graphic Design, UI design

About The Job

We are looking for a professional scripter. (Builders, modelers, and other people may also apply.) The ideal candidate would have experience building a game that attracts users. A lot of the work will involve backend coding and the creation of frameworks, but a candidate should also be able to code in topics such as GUI, frontend, gameplay, and house customization. Background in Javascript/HTML/CSS is also highly valued (but not required) as it would allow you to work on our application that teachers will use to manage the content in their Roblox Classroom.

Depending on your skill set, you could be a contract worker or a long term employee. You may be asked to participate with us in the Spring Accelerator (must be 18+). To be on the spring accelerator team you will need to be able to work 25+ hours/week from now until the accelerator starts and you must be 18+ years old. While participating in the accelerator, you would need to work 40 hours per week.

Payment

First, there would be a contracting period where you can make up to $500 USD. Following this you may be offered a place on our accelerator team, a percentage of Roblox revenues, and equity in the company.

Contact Us

You can contact me on the developer forum, or you can contact knomite#6821 on Discord. Feel free to message us both, and do ask any questions you might have.

4 Likes

Friend request sent, I am a builder and animator

Sent a friend request on Discord, tag is 2_0#4603.

If you want a quick response, I can be messaged here on the forum. The other person with the Discord is currently busy.

Why did you put all these tags if you’re only looking for a scripter ??

1 Like

We may need a builder, so we may be open to hiring someone besides a scripter. @Red1Monster

1 Like

Oh, woops ! My bad, sorry !

Dang chars

1 Like

This post will be closing today. Remember, in addition to the $500, there may be greater long term gain.

Hey! I’m willing to do this for absolutely free!
I love giving back and teaching others and would love to be apart of your team and working together to make the world a little bit better place, I’ll contact your discord posted above but I’ll leave a portfolio here!

Hi! I’m interested in scripter role!
I have 3-4 years of experience!
discord: flm#0001
portfolio: [CLOSED] fl0mDev's Portfolio| Scripter