[CLOSED] Professional Scripter & UI Designer

Who are we?

Venti® is a cafe-based group offering a wide variety of different foods, drinks, and snacks! At our cafe, you can order from one of our lovely staff members, go swimming in our breathtaking pool, or ride down one of our many, many slides!

Our group currently consists of over 32k+ members, and that number is only growing.

What’s the job all about?

The Venti® development team has been actively working on a brand new version for numerous months, however, there are various things that need to be finished or started on that simply cannot be done at this time. This is where you have the chance to come in. We are interested in hiring someone with good scripting and UI design skills to assist us in getting this version out, as well as assisting in any future updates. Venti® has a lot of plans in the near future for our newest version, and we want you to help us carry it out!

How much you payin’?

In terms of the things we need you to do to even get this version out in the first place, it could range around 10,000 R$. This is most certainly negotiable whether it’d go lower or higher. For any update or project past the release that we might want you to help with, we’ll just have to discuss and see.

This sounds great! How do I put myself forward for the position?

Leave a comment on this post listing your Twitter @ (example: @RealVitalious), along with your portfolio or some examples of what you can do!

If you have any questions, leave a comment and I’ll try to reply whenever possible.

Signed,
Vitalious
Head of Development
Chairman
Venti®

7 Likes

Extremely interested!
Twitter: @TypicalSpencer
Portfolio: [CLOSED] vibeclip | Scripter/UI Designer

3 Likes

I am interested
here is my portfolio:

and my twitter:
https://twitter.com/ehgtr1903

Add me on Discord ProvenData#3016.

Hey! I am interested.

[OPEN] | nickglazed’s Portfolio | Scripting Portfolio

You can contact me on discord at: nick#2007

Hey, i am interested! @Beez_upRBLX on twitter.

I’m interested in the UI! Here is my portfolio: [FOR HIRE] GUI Artist and Scripter - FizzyColas - #5 by Astrixos

This is a 2 in 1 position. I require the person I hire to be knowledgeable and good in both scripting and UI.

This isn’t just a UI position. I’m looking for someone who can both script and do UI.

I can script it as well, I have game examples I will add to my portfolio.

What sort of scripting is required? What will I be scripting?

I can script my UI with animations and features; I am intermediate at scripting overall.

Oh, okay. How advanced of scripting, I can script pretty basic things.

I am interested by your post and have created multiple UIs and scripted many systems for many cafe related type groups!

@DalethewhaleYT

Glad to be hearing from you!

I’m looking for someone who can do UI and script it, as well just being talented at scripting in general. Basically a hybrid developer. In terms of scripting, I need someone who can create almost everything I ask for with ease. Up to the bar of ordering systems, animations, exploit protection, etc.

1 Like

I’m interested!
Twitter:@arifalimahomed
Portfolio:[OPEN] Scripter Portfolio

Ah okay! I’ll update my portfolio and send it here tomorrow.

I am interested in this job
Twitter: @lexishhlol
Portfolio: - lexishh - Programming and Designing UI

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.