[CLOSED] Programmer needed for multiplayer survival game

Please keep the following in mind before posting:

We currently do not have a group due to unfortunate reasons with our previous programmer, and therefore to not have a team name yet. A new team name and group will be created once we’ve found a new programmer.
Everything you will see in the screenshots is subject to change aswell.

About Us

Hi there! We’re ZiggiousZaggious and WafflemanXx, two extremely aspired Developers on Roblox. We’ve been working on a new multiplayer survival game, Primitive, for about 3 months so far, but are in need of a programmer to join our team.
Our game will be fairly similar to Booga Booga, but with a better map, UI, and many unique and new features which are all planned out on our Trello board.

I personally have been developing on Roblox since early 2012. I’ve contributed to several big games like Deathrun and Pokemon Brick Bronze aswell as some contract work for several popular developers and Roblox itself.

ZiggiousZaggious is an extremely talented UI and logo designer whose also contributed to several big projects such as Hoodlums by @JamienChee

The Team
@WafflemanXx - 3D Modeler/Builder
@ZiggiousZaggious - UI/Logo design/Music Composer
@??? - Programmer

About The Job

We are looking for a professional, experienced and motivated programmer to join our team. You will be programming basically everything within our game. From farming materials, to crafting armory. Pretty much everything. Everything you will program will be explained on its own card within our Trello board, so it’s very unlikely that you’ll have to ask any questions about work.

Our progress on the project so far (everything you see is subject to change)

We do not have any deadlines or due dates. We do everything at our own pace and still get quite a lot of stuff done each week.

Payment

We unfortunately do currently not have a group with any robux in it. Therefore we will only be paying in game revenue. Payment will be 40-45% of the game’s revenue.

Contact Us

You can contact me via:
Discord: Waffle#5836
Twitter: https://twitter.com/WafflemanXx
or just send me a DM on the DevForum.

If you have any questions about the job or game, feel free to ask them down here. I’ll gladly reply to all of them!

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m interested. Sent a friend request in Discord.
Fisu#1652

Wow, you guys are really organized and have all the assets already made and they’re really well made. I love @ZiggiousZaggious work and I love your builds too!
If I wasn’t busy I’d be totally interested in doing this lol.

Hope you find someone good, and I hope you don’t get the @JamienChee / Hoodlums curse.
The game looks really nice, good luck!

2 Likes

Hi there Waffle,

Your new project looks awesome ! Good luck on finding a decent programmer, just a bit of a heads up, perhaps this is a project where you need multiple programmers. It seems like you need atleast 2 to cover all the UI work / Gameplay programming and you need someone that does the serverside of things. My advice would be to look for 2 programmers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi there everyone,

I would like to inform you that I’ve managed to find someone and that this job is no longer available. Thank you for all the interest and kind responses.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.