[CLOSED] Quarantined: Outbreak is Hiring Builders!

test

Welcome to Quarantined: Outbreak!

Hi There! This is Quarantined: Outbreak, a small upcoming survival game. We’re looking for advanced builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our game.

So, What is Quarantined: Outbreak about?

Quarantined: Outbreak will be a new (free to play) PvP survival game based on classic survival games known as “H1Z1: Just Survive”, and “RUST” . Quarantined has a high skill gap for combat, you can team up with your friends or make/join clans, and build/raid bases, which means full out 100 player wars on eachother!

The Team
@joshuasol (aka movezie) - Main Programmer , Gameplay Designer and UI Designer.
@kacperovsky00 - Programmer
@Pikachulikesdonuts12 (aka neige) - Builder
@akuma67 Soundtrack Designer and UI Designer
@FutureRave - Animator
@Who you may apply for: - Builder

Progress Made:

Progress Made on Quarantined So Far:

Quarantined Movement and Gunplay Rework. - YouTube

This is the recreated movement, gunplay mechanics, and overall camera design for Quarantined. We have recreated proning, crouching, and a lookaround camera. We also adapted ours to have movement tricks like crouch spamming, and snaking (a technique where you spam prone but in the getup animation you jump in order to deceive players.

For Gunplay Mechanics, we have re-tuned what we had previously for the game and improved it alot, thanks to me ( @joshuasol ), and @kacperovsky00 for reworking these, and adding in new features to the game since.

And to camera, we have added look-around, and added tweens to the camera when switching to crouch and prone, to give a more streamlined experience.

Quarantined: Outbreak Menu - YouTube

Here is a video of the Menu for Quarantined: Outbreak. It’s a concept of what it shall be, with the main menu screen, the server select screen, the inventory, and settings.

Here is a picture of the menu area build/tech demo made by people previously working on the game, showcasing the type of build/art style we are looking for our builders who want to apply.

Here’s a picture of one of the skins for our upcoming Demo we’ll be giving out, called “Q-oni Chan AR15”. It was a running joke in our community that we needed a mascot, so one of the devs on the team decided to draw a character that had H1Z1-style clothes on, and this is what we got.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1194055673417519105

This is a little demonstration of the inventory we’re working on, since we’re getting close to combat training demo release.

Here’s am image of one of the buildings we have for our game, a base. Made by @Pikachulikesdonuts12, this is one of the main POI’s in the map.

About the Job:

We are looking for advanced builders who meet these requirements:

Be able to work on making med - high poly work with efficiency, be able to do terrain well, and can complete things in a relatively quick amount of time, as we need people who can work efficiently and enough with the free time they have.

Payment

The Payment for Quarantined: Outbreak Builds will currently be at 10 - 15% in perpetuity from the revenue we make for the Pre Alpha and the skin crates that we are releasing. However, if you want to be paid in any other form, we can talk about it and decide payments.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum, via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/QuarantinedGame , or through my discord at movemint#9006 .
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading, and we hope you apply! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m interested in the position. I’ve sent you a friend request on discord.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.