[CLOSED] Ramén Café

Hey! I’m urzif, the co-founder of Ramén.
I am making this post to reach out to the developers of ROBLOX.

ABOUT US
We are a Ramén Café that started last month.
You can view our group here.
We paid 4k for a pre-made café, we were told it would be scripted for us but it never got scripted. Upon closer inspection we found out it was actual stolen, but it was too late for any refunds.

About the Jobs
We need a builder to build us a small low-poly style café, you will need to build machines and registers, but if you can’t script them, it’s fine. We also need 3 sizes of cup.

We need a scripter to script these machines, registers and other small aspects of our café.

We need an animator to animate a drinking and eating animation.

Payment
We will be paying a reasonable amount for each person, but it will be 4k max as we are low on budget after our scamming incident.
If you can work for free that would be amazing!
The animator will only recieve 2k max as it isn’t as hard of a job as building and scripting.

Contact
You can contact me at: fin;#4521 on Discord or you can send me a message here.

Make sure to link your portfolios!

6 Likes

that is kinda sad next time try asking the person to check it out first before paying him

1 Like

Yeah, it’d probably be better. It was a stupid mistake I made.

Sent a friend request on Discord!

i agree i feel bad aswell i hate it when wanna be builders get away on what they’re doing please be careful next time, and hire people from this forum

1 Like

I’ll try, but I’m not sure if people will want to work for us due to the budget.

im sure people will be interested

also 4k is a lot for a cafe :smiley:

1 Like

Portfolio is above, I added you on discord!

Hey! I am interested, I have a cafe done with my friend, here is my dm: alexfinger21;#;2446

Interested, I have a lot of experience with cafes and architecture. I have sent a friend request from zack.#4717

Sent friend req on discord! Hope we can make this work!

I’m interested. I sent you a message on the developer forum, I suggest you check it out.

Not to be offensive at all but on what grounds did you determine that animating ‘isn’t as hard of a job as building and scripting’? Just wondering :slight_smile:

1 Like

what is the average payment for the scripter

Hello! I would like to build, I’m only requesting 2k payment also! c.#4846

I would love to do the building job! I added you. kirsa#0041

Also, your tag doesn’t work. (30 charactersssss.)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.