[CLOSED] Recruiting a Scripter for Story game

Is there a USD alternative or just robux?

you can trade in the robux with devex pretty sure.

If I’m not mistaken, you can only developer exchange robux earned from percentages?

ObscureEffect#9266 30 chars 30

1 Like

There is no USD alternative, although this Robux you will be able to completely DevEx at the rate of 100K / $350 USD.

Are you in need of a custom soundtrack? I have a lot of experience working with narrative games
(LordBasw#4819)

We are still looking for someone. DM asap @ Arxk#0022 !

1 Like

Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are looking to get started on this game fairly quickly.

Interested, added you from bryancololee#2857. I hope to talk to you soon!

You can not exchange robux that you are given, to be able to exchange, they have to be given through percentages

How do you expect a group owner to cash out the Robux they have earnt from a Roblox game?

Ive made several story games and never have I once had to use OOP. metatables arnt required (in my opinion).

Depending on what you want, all you need is to cycle thru module scripts that tell the clients what scene theyre on and what happens during the scene. I want to know more information on what your approaching that requires an OOP skillset.

2 Likes

Sent a request, Crrustyy#0447. Hope to hear from you!

I don’t think anywhere in this post did I ever mention that you will be required to 100% use Object Oriented Programming to script it.

I have just mentioned that you should be familiar with it.

Groups, funds.
(30 characters)

It is certainly possible to DevEx Robux earned through Group Payouts as long as the Robux is eligible, meaning earned legitimately. As @Duckstz mentioned, you are able to exchange the 350K+ Robux payment from this job into USD because you will have earned this legitimately.

If you are still unsure, please feel free to take a look at more accurate information regarding the Developer Exchange Program here.

That being said, this is a wonderful job opportunity, so if you believe your skills and personality qualifies for the job requirements, why not chuck them your portfolio and include a brief cover letter to let the team know why you are interested? I am on board this project and cannot wait to meet our newest team member!

Thank but, I’m not skilled enough to do that xD)

Still awaiting you to accept, I’ve added you from bryancololee#2857.

Hey! We are still hiring.

If you follow the requirements, please do not hesitate to DM me on Discord @ Arxk#0022

I would personally not do this even if I did meet the requirements purely due to the fact you seem so strict and forceful. I personally prefer to work for games that are more relaxed, but still set a deadline.