[Closed] RECRUITING Ability icon designer - Vesteria

edit: we are now no longer recruiting. Thanks everyone who applied!

Hi there! Are you a artist or graphic designer with experience designing game assets? Do you do a lot of pixel art or excel at drawing abstract concepts?

Well, that’s perfect, because Vesteria needs someone like you!

Overview

Vesteria is an Incubator project at Roblox by @sk3let0n, @Polymorphic and myself. We are currently working with four other contributors to create the most immersive, expansive and interactable RPG game Roblox has ever seen!

We need a talented artist or graphic designer, specifically one who is experienced with small canvases (50x50 px or less) to design ability icons for our three classes.

Examples

Maplestory:

World of warcraft:

Payment & Benefits

We will pay a starting fee of R$5,000 per finished and implemented icon, with an estimated 20 icons added before the initial release of our game. There may also be opportunities to design other UI elements of our game for additional payment. By the end of the contract you will have more than enough to use the Developer Exchange, which you will be able to successfully do as long as you have an eligible moderation history, even if you haven’t used it before. We’re also willing to increase pay or negotiate other payment options depending on how long you work with us.

You will also be listed as a Contributor in-game upon completion, on our group and Discord server.

If you are interested, please DM me (DevForum members) or email me at andrew@bergames.com (non-DevForum members)

We look forward to working with you!

11 Likes

Berezaa is working on this game for his incubator project at Roblox. We definitely recommend working with him on this project.

11 Likes

Definitely recommend working with Berezaa. Worked with him multiple times in the past and he’s a pleasure to work with.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.