[CLOSED] Recruiting Map Builder for Prison Project

About Us

I am seeking a builder for my RP prison group called Eastpoint, which at this moment has not been launched.

Group: https://www.roblox.com/groups/4948258/Eastpoint-Correctional-Facility#!/about

About The Job

We are seeking an experienced builder that has a realistic style and can organize objects easily. We will need all the fundamental sections of a modern prison with modern style doors, etc.

Payment

We will be paying between R$20-30k via group funds for the complete map depending on the quality and speed of the build.

Contact Us

To apply for the position, contact Nemzy#3492 on discord or reply to this post.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for your consideration.

3 Likes

I’m interested, but I do have a few questions I would like to ask you first on Discord.
I’ve also added you on there too, so you don’t have to worry about chasing me up :smiley:

Are you still hiring?? If it’s still on I could help me you build the prison.

After 2h of replying i just realized the I replied tothe wrong dude :joy:

Hello! I’m interested in applying but got a few concerns.
Is PayPal available?
What is the due date?
What is the size of the map?
Here is my portfolio: [OPEN] AlvinPolys - Modeling/Building/Scripting COMMISSIONS FINISHED IN 3 DAYS
If you are interested in hiring me, please contact me on DevForum or on Discord @AlvinPolys#0001
Thanks!

I am interested in this offer. I do have a few questions, however.

What is the size of the map? Do you have any examples you want the map to be modeled after? What is the deadline?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.