[CLOSED] Restaurant group looking for Scripters

About Us

Hi there! We are Bush’s Chicken, a small upcoming chicken restaurant group. We’re looking for scripters who are willing to join our team and work with us on our restaurant.

About The Job

We are looking for professional Scripters to work on our restaurant and Training/interview Centers. We expect high quality scripting that adhere to our group’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Payment

We are paying up to 6,000 Robux every month, depending on how good you are.

Contact Us

You can contact us on our Discord sever, the code is Discord.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

mmmmmm chicken

For how long?

6,000 Robux a month is about 21$ a month
thats 200 robux a day which is 70 cents a day
Say you work 6 hours a day thats 33 robux and hour which is 11 cents an hour.

The US minimum wage is 7.25$p/h

that is 65x more then your paying.

2 Likes

It is not a proper job smh…

1 Like

Until it’s done, and no you cannot work really slow to earn more overtime

1 Like

Yes but developers typically earn more then minimum wage, highlighting how poor your payments are.

If your not interested, leave it

1 Like

6k a month is very low compensation. Most developers wont work for anything less than x1.5 minimum wage in their state, like @Tyfor_Dev said.

Highly agree with Tyfor_Dev and Vaezus. You’re offering a low compensation amount.

1 Like

I had to pay 30k for a house in my game.

something isn’t right

I think you’re forgetting the level of complexity of the task, considering this is a restaurant genre game, 6K -10k a month is reasonable unless you’re scripting the game from the ground up.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.