[CLOSED] Roblox: 6th Annual Bloxy Awards Theater Custom Game Opportunity

Master Builders, expert Developers, we’re calling on you!

As we prepare for our biggest and best Bloxys ever, we’re carrying on our tradition of finding the best and brightest creators to help build our grand theater and luxurious red carpet. If you or your team are chosen, your work will be featured in one of the most prominent Roblox events in history. Many thousands of players, employees, and developers will be lining the carpet, filling the stands, walking the stage, and watching and re-watching the replays and highlights. Will they be watching your work?

Apply here!

Requirements

• Comfortable with a preset design with some room for creativity
  • Team requires builder / ui artist / scripter
  • Teams should be between 2-5 developers
  • Hours and schedule based development

Perks

• Social promotions for your own games and the ability to work with the social team throughout the project
  • All in-game revenue is yours to keep and exchange for USD through DevEx
  • Real life AAA studio and professional experience, working alongside a manager to meet your goals
  • Including paid contract based work with the Roblox Corporation in your Portfolio
  • Huge opportunity for a producer reference for your career (College/University/Jobs)
  • Earn the exclusive White Banded Red Top Hat for working on an event

Developers and teams older than age 13 may apply by filling out this survey. ONLY COMPLETED SURVEYS WILL BE CONSIDERED, so be sure to back up your responses. The registration deadline will be posted once available.

The plans for the theater will be explained in more detail to the winning Developer Team. The team selected will, of course, be compensated.

Good luck!
Developer Relations & Marketing Team

46 Likes

Good luck to anyone that applies!

8 Likes

Anyone wanna hire me to be a builder + 3D Modeler + Texture Artist?

Check out my recent model too: https://twitter.com/TrustyTrus/status/1049061544489836545

8 Likes

You get to work with Terri so that’s more than enough of a reason to apply.

6 Likes

I would join in, but I have no team. Good luck to anyone applying.

4 Likes

As a master builder, I would love to partake in building one of the stages for the Bloxys once again. I helped design one of the stages three years ago, and I’m willing to help build another this year. I desire to be a part of team constructed of highly-known developers on the platform. Feel free to contact me through the DevForums messages, Discord, Roblox messages, or any means of media to reach me (or simply replying to this post.)

EDIT: I now have a team.

3 Likes

Warning to anyone filling out the form to see what questions are on it - if you select “No” to the question that asks if you have team members and hit “Next”, it will submit the form without any confirmation or chance to go back and change anything.

9 Likes

As an ok scripter I would love to be on a team as a scripter and make a cool Bloxy theater

pls contact me on discord Acreol#6530 if you are interested

edit: oops didn’t mean to reply to u @HolidayPwner

If anyone’s looking for a builder :eyes:

9 Likes

Would love to enter as a UI artist! I’ve worked on other event games such as the Egg Hunt 2018, so if a team is looking for a UI artist, feel free to DM me!

2 Likes

If anyone needs a programmer for this I’d love to join a team!
My discord is DevUltra#0001 for anyone interested in contacting me!

2 Likes

For anyone that requires a builder for their team, I’m ready to jump right in. I’m a builder, I have a quite extensive knowledge of coding and have finished games before.

If you want a Builder or a Coder as a part of your team, I’m right here, just DM me on discord at: GammaShock#2949

Can’t wait to help!

Edit: I have a team now, but we still need members, if you are a builder, mesher or programmer, feel free to DM me on discord or the DevForums!

1 Like

Best of luck lads. Hope yours makes it.

Hey, got a quick question, can people from outside of the DevForum apply for a position in someones team, I know some really talented people that aren’t yet in the DevForum.

This thread is public meaning than anybody who can click the link to apply is able to, it’d be posted in a private category otherwise.

Oh, right thanks for the info.

I’d love to be a part of this, if you have all or part of a team feel free to message me and I’ll consider! (Im a scripter)

2 Likes

Would love to work as the UI artist, I wanna try new stuff :eyes:

2 Likes