[CLOSED] Roblox: 6th Annual Bloxy Awards Theater Custom Game Opportunity

For anyone that requires a builder for their team, I’m ready to jump right in. I’m a builder, I have a quite extensive knowledge of coding and have finished games before.

If you want a Builder or a Coder as a part of your team, I’m right here, just DM me on discord at: GammaShock#2949

Can’t wait to help!

Edit: I have a team now, but we still need members, if you are a builder, mesher or programmer, feel free to DM me on discord or the DevForums!

1 Like

Best of luck lads. Hope yours makes it.

Hey, got a quick question, can people from outside of the DevForum apply for a position in someones team, I know some really talented people that aren’t yet in the DevForum.

This thread is public meaning than anybody who can click the link to apply is able to, it’d be posted in a private category otherwise.

Oh, right thanks for the info.

I’d love to be a part of this, if you have all or part of a team feel free to message me and I’ll consider! (Im a scripter)

2 Likes

Would love to work as the UI artist, I wanna try new stuff :eyes:

2 Likes

I’m down to team up if anyone wants to work together.

1 Like

I’m down if anyone needs a low-poly modeller or UI designer.

EDIT
I am part of a team now.

I’m a UI designer and have worked with numerous different developers. I’m in search for a team so message if you need one!

1 Like

I only want this for the producer reference this is an amazing opportunity to get into a great college for game development skills, Activision here I come :wink: one day :frowning:

1 Like

This is a big opportunity for a builder unfortunately I am not in any group so i can’t really apply alone. If Anyone is looking for a builder I would be more than interested in participating you can see my work in my game (dah)

1 Like

Ditto!

1 Like

Shiny ditto!
U can take all my %

1 Like

When is the deadline to apply?

It’s not posted yet.

when will the deadline be announced?

Thanks for everyone who signed up - we are now closing the applications.

6 Likes

Alright