[CLOSED] Roblox-Discord Bots - Ranking, Moderation, Etc

About Me

Hi, fellow Roblox users. I am an aspiring and young developer who actively works on Discord bot projects using both noblox.js and discord.js. I prefer using JS or Python to code my bots - but occasionally use Lua. I hope to put my skills to good use and create custom, hosted Discord bots for your servers/communities.

Features of the Bot(s)

The bots I create have a variety of useful features, but they vary on the type of bot you request. I have a group ranking bot with a fully working Roblox bot that ranks users and manages your join requests. I have a generic moderation bot with kick/ban/mute commands, music commands, channel managing commands, etc. I also have a standalone music bot with crystal-clear playback and a strong uptime. All of the bots requested and paid for will come with a status page to monitor the bot’s uptime and downtime (if there is any). My last, and most expensive offer, is a fully-fledged verification bot - which verifies users using a code in their description or by joining a game - it is also fully customisable and you will be able to request minor changes for no charge. If you’d like to host the bot yourself I will send you the source, but for 100 robux (one-time) I will host the bot for you. A side note to this, if you self-host it I will not give you the status page.

Availability

Well, I am available usually after 4pm GMT up to 11pm GMT on weekdays - and can spend 1-3 hours on programming. I am out of office until 6pm on Mondays. If you contact me through Discord (faster) I will probably be able to start quickly and finish quickly (I will invite you to test the bot before you buy it). On the weekends, I am free for the whole day - and can spend probably a maximum of 5 hours on programming. I will be available until 11pm. Please note there may be a slight delay if you contact me through Roblox Devforum PMs or Roblox PMs as I don’t check them as regularly as my DMs on Discord.

Pricing & Payment Methods

Payment Methods

As of now, I only accept a Robux payment - either through Group Funds or Shirt. Group funds are preferable, but if you pay through Shirt you will have to compensate for the tax and buy the shirt for a bit extra so I get the exact amount of Robux. Sadly, as of now I am not offering to sell through PayPal though I may consider it in the future.

Basic Bot (discord.js)

I will offer a fair price of 100 Robux for this type of bot, if you are paying through shirt you will have to compensate for the tax, and pay 143 Robux exactly. I will offer you technical support, for example if there is a problem with the bot or you want something added, 24/7 in my DMs. Response time may vary depending on the day and time (my timezone is GMT). I may charge you for larger changes. As the hosting payment is one time, I am not going to offer refunds for small downtimes (such as 1-10 mins).
I am currently not accepting commissions for this.

Group Ranking Bot (noblox.js)

For this bot, I offer a fair and reasonable price of 250 Robux. Again, if you’re paying by shirt you will have to compensate for the tax and buy it for 357 Robux exactly. This features a Roblox account that is a bot - which manages and ranks users accordingly when you run the command in the Discord server. The latency is very low and commands are executed very quickly. Technical support is offered, just add me on Discord to ensure we do not lose contact.

Roblox Verification Bot (combination)

I offer a price of 2000 Robux for this bot, again if you are paying by shirt - you will have to buy it for 2857 Robux exactly. A hosting fee will still be applied (100 robux). I will offer full tech support and answer any questions you ask me. I will configure the bot to be customised to your group’s fittings.

Bot Pictures

These are the basic bot commands and features, there are more but I did not include all of them above. Since the other bots are really customisable and usually are tweaked depending on the client, I’m not including screenshots of them here, but you can contact me on Discord for a demonstration. The basic bot is really generic so I decided to include pictures of that bot. I included a generic log message for the rank bot.

Terms

To ensure there are no conflicts between the seller (me) and the client (you), I have included some terms you must read through before ordering.

1. If you constantly ask me to change the bot in some major ways, I may cancel your order.
  2. If you do not pay me when I am finished, I will keep the bot and code for five (5) days and delete it after if a payment is not received.
  3. You have the right to cancel the order any time, you will not receive the bot.
  4. Payments must be made before you receive the bot to prevent scammers.
  5. To prove the bot is ready, and you can safely buy it I will invite you to a server to test it out, and run some commands.
  6. DO NOT complain to me if the bot is not working if you refuse to rank the ranking bot to a high enough rank so it can actually rank (this applies to the group ranking bot).
  7. If you purposefully try to cause issues with the bot - and try to waste my time, I will discontinue support but I will still leave you with the working bot.
  8. If you pay half the price, or a percentage - I will not give you the bot until the full price is payed.
  9. After the bot is given to you and after it is payed, I will not refund you as I put in the working time to set it up.
  10. If you don’t respond to my DMs within 24 hours I will cancel the order - I don’t have all the time in the world.

Contact

You can contact me through these methods:

Roblox PMs: KVRM_Roblox
DevForum: @KVRM_Roblox
Discord (13+): Byte#9946

We can negotiate prices here, and I can find out exactly what you want for your group :smile: I won’t be offended if you point out stuff that you want improved, I’m always looking to improve and get better at what I do. Feel free to also talk to me about prices and if you’d like them lowered.

I look forward to hearing from you!

- KVRM_Roblox

Commission Status: :red_circle: CLOSED
Last Updated: :spiral_calendar: 15/02/2021

1 Like

I forgot to add screenshots :sweat_smile:! If you’re interested add me on Discord and I can show you how the bot works and possibly invite you to test it out.

Wow!
I never knew you can integrate Roblox and Discord together.
Good job! :+1:t5:

1 Like

Thanks! Basically, there is a Roblox account that is a bot - the script logs into it and manages ranks using it. And, on the Discord side - there is a bot which has commands such as ;promote <user>, ;demote <user>, etc which tell the script to perform the actions on the user that is mentioned.

Wait so they’re separate? I’m confused.

You’re better off just saying you understand. There’s a lot going on in the background. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I- Alright, I won’t explain right now but if you’re interested - you should check out the discord.js docs or Discord docs they’ll explain in much more detail.

1 Like

I’ll take a bot DM me on discord CarterJUnderwood#3433 :slight_smile:

I sended you an DM in Discord! I want to make a order.
My Discord: DaviBLOX_Studio#0001

It’s better to show pictures since most, if not all of this, is easily obtainable for free on the API discord.

1 Like

Hi! Thanks for expressing your interest, please accept my request and we can talk more there!

I invite all the clients to test their bots before they decide to buy them to make sure they are happy.

That still doesn’t count as a reply to what I said. Lot of this can be found free if they choose to look for it primarily because of how basic it is. It’s better that you show photos to give some advantage on design.

Ah, alright. Sorry, I misunderstood what you meant - I’ll edit in some screenshots after I compile them.

Yk you can just edit your post to get the Images =/

Looking through the pictures, still very basic bot. Also looks like you’re using discord.js-minesweeper - npm for the minesweeper command?

The first bot is not meant to be very advanced, it goes up really - and yes I am for that one command.

100 Robux for a one time purchase. Then he will host it.

So you pay 100 Robux and he will host as long as you want him too

No, I do charge 100 robux for the hosting.

1 Like