[CLOSED] Scene GFX Artist NEEDED for Valley Community High School

About Our Corporation
Amenities! Valley Community High School is an urban school group that serves as one of the largest public high school groups with over 50,000+ members. We aim to provide all students with an empowering learning experience. Students can discover and form brand new friendships, find new activities to do, and learn from their staff. Our staff and executives strive every day to make VCHS a better place for our community. We operate as a real-life-based high school with the following days and hours: Monday through Friday from 5:25 PM - 6:58 PM Eastern Standard Time.

We are seeking to hire an experienced scene graphics designer for our next version of Valley Community High School. This person will work closely with our Head Development Team and Oversight Executives to regularly discuss the future accomplishments we would like to have implemented for our next version.

What we are looking for:

• SCENE GFX DESIGNER - We are seeking to hire an experienced graphics designer to develop scene game thumbnails and icons for our next version of Valley Community High School. This person will work with us just for our next version and provide seasonal and regularly updated graphics for all of our games. The scene graphic designer reports to the UI Designer and if needed the Head Programmer.

Payment
You will be paid a one-time payment for every assignment you complete. For each assignment, the prices are negotiable and can depend on how much work the assignment will take for the developer.

Contact Us!
To contact me, the best way to reach out to me is through Discord. To identify if you are interested in the position, please provide examples of your work; whether it be games or screenshots. My DM’s are currently closed, so you may submit your portfolio to my DevForum as I respond quicker on here. If you are unable to DM me, please contact our President, @torrieos. Our contact information is found below.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
If you are interested in this position, you must submit your interest BY July 1, 2021.

Contact Information:

@moslugs, Chairman
Valley Community High School
moslugs#8972

@V1CTORlOUS, President
Valley Community High School
'frieda#8888

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.