[CLOSED] SCP style builder + low poly buildings

Hi there! I am offering my services as a builder. I have been building on Roblox for 3+ years now, and have been active on the site for 8 years, 2 years as a guest before making my account in 2014. I specialize in mainly the SCP genre and style as you can see below in my example images, I do NOT build terrain and such. Since I build mainly SCP stuff like buildings, CDC’s, containment chambers and other similar builds

Although I mainly build SCP, if your request is of similar style then I’d be happy to give it a go. Also, I’m not interested in building a entire SCP site by myself, I simply don’t have the time to do something of that magnitude.

Each of my builds possess the same goal, to achieve as much realism as possible. Excluding low poly of course.

Showcase

Examples of my work

W.I.P CDC - gate area only, inspired by Area - 01

SCP style hallway

Low poly house

Another hall way

Availability

I am available for 3-4 hours+ daily in the week as long as I have completed any school work, at weekend this could be up to 8 hours daily or beyond.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept Robux or GBP. Robux is preferred and I do NOT accept any % payment. I would request proof that my payment is present in your account just for security measures. I have no set prices as it heavily depends on the request so please come forth with what you’re willing to pay and we can negotiate.

Contact

You can contact me via DM’s on discord, my user is Toon2121#0902

I hope we can get in contact and arrange something soon, thank you!

3 Likes