[CLOSED] SCPF Hiring | $1,500 USD Budget | Talented and Experienced Developers

FOR EXPERIENCED DEVELOPERS

! Disclaimer !

We are looking for experienced developers only, do not proceed if inexperienced.

About-Us_Banner
We are a smaller SCPF group on Roblox with a little over 130 members. Recently we have decided to ‘restart’ our group, so we can relaunch once we have enough to start a community. Money is going towards investments for this group by the owner @S_attack who is currently doing manual labor to earn the funds needed.

You can see our group here: SCPF l|l Special Containment Procedures Foundation - Roblox

About-Me_Banner
My name is TheCreeperKeeper1, and I am the lead Programmer and UI Designer for the development team. I’ve been programming and designing UI on Roblox ever since 2016 but have only been taking it seriously for the last year. Through this time I’ve gained lots of skills and would consider myself pretty decent at what I do. Examples of my previous works will be shown if asked though an example of my UI design is available right on this post as the header for each section.

About-The-Job_Banner
We are mostly looking for developers to help create a roleplay site where those that don’t want to be involved with the actual group can play on. More advanced developers may be offered a position in the main site team. You will be instructed with assets you must complete within the given deadline date with no less than three days between each asset. We are shooting to release the game mid-summer.

Game Concept

We plan on having numerous game features that have never been seen before in the SCPF community. We are looking to bring very interactive gameplay where nearly everything has an impact on something else. The full in-depth information will be provided when the time comes for you to create the assets related to our idea.

Examples of Game's Build Style

Main Hallway Concept by @S_attack

The-Team_Banner
We have two different teams, one focusing on the roleplay site and another focusing on the main site.

Main Site
@S_attack - Group Owner, Project Oversight
@TheCreeperKeeper1 - Programmer, UI Designer, Project Oversight
@LT1119 - Builder, Project Oversight
@AlteredIndex - Modeler
@username - Animator

Roleplay Site
@S_attack - Group Owner, Project Oversight
@TheCreeperKeeper1 - Front-End Programmer, UI Designer, Project Oversight
@totoro987123 - Back-End Programmer
@econaut - Builder
@FragmentFour - Builder
@AlteredIndex - Modeler
@username - Animator

Developer-Expectations_Banner
All developers are expected to:

• Have extensive knowledge of the SCPF genre on Roblox
• Be able to follow through with assignment due dates
• Be able to create high-quality original work created solely by the developer
• Be able to cooperate and work well in a team environment

If any of these qualities are not present within the developer, you will be automatically declined.

Payment_Banner
Prices are negotiable depending on work quality and completion time. You will be paid per asset complete in either Robux or USD though the preferred payment method is USD. Our current budget for all developers is $1,500 USD though this amount may increase in the future.

Contact-Us_Banner
In order to apply, you must contact us on Discord with a portfolio of your work. This can simply be images of work you created or links to models/games. Along with your portfolio, you should write a short paragraph about your time on Roblox and why/how you began developing. You must contact us, we will not contact you.
Discord Tag: Giirby#7627
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Comment any questions below.

3 Likes

Wondering if i’m able to see apply but wont be available till Thursday this up coming week.

Contacted you! Waiting for the reply

I have sent you request , Are you looking for talented Gfx Artist ? Well if so (or not) Check my portfolio : ArdominB | GFX Artist For Hire! (Closed)
Also I have experience with SCP so it would be great to work with you . :slight_smile:
I have sent request on discord , my discord : Ay-Men#7917

Yes, you are still able to apply. We wont need to start development immediately upon hiring you.

Hi, would you like to hire a composer? (mostly for sfx, unless you want music)
Nik#6387

Hello, am I able to apply as a GFX designer? I have worked with the SCPF Genre before and have an example in my portfolio here- [OPEN] PirateCasher - GFX Designer. I also have very cheap prices for high quality work.

Hello, I would like to apply for the GFX, Builder position.

We can discuss more here: MajorLoyalty#0219.

Have a Great Day!

Hey there! Would you be interested in buying an SCPF? Otherwise, I’d love to join the team! I just sent you a friend request on Discord. andrew.#1845

Sent you a message on Discord, looking forward to talking with you.

Hey! I would like to apply as an animator! I’ve sent you a friend request on discord!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.