[OPEN] PirateCasher - GFX Designer

About Me

Hello there! I primarily like to edit videos and my passion is to to become a professional photographer. Due to covid, I have lost my creative sense for photography. With not much to photograph, I have turned to Graphics design in the mean time which allows me to be more creative during these trying times. I am always improving with each design I make, and never settle for less than the best I can create. I am still developing my portfolio and looking for work as a freelance artist, so I will keep my prices cheap.

Showcase

You can view my work here:

Icons

Watermarked export
twitter

)

Advertisements

AD 2

Thumbnails

Personal Projects

Availability

Due to school, I am primarily available on the weekends.

Prices

Advertisements- 300
Icons- 450
Thumbnails- 1000

Payment Method

Method of payment is Robux per asset, preferably group funds. If paying via shirt, it is expected that you will cover the 30% tax.

Liability

You are responsible for providing all the characters, models, and maps that you wish to be in the design. I can find free models to use, but it may not turn out how you envisioned, because, well… they’re somebody elses.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord- PirateCasher#3861

Thank you for your time! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Your work was pretty legit especially the graphic quality! Great job!

hello I need 2 designs of payment by group I send you soli in disc I am ៚☥ƬĤƐᗩĿƐӾ2828☥꧂ (Road 5k)#1396

1 Like

I added some new thumbnails! Newest works at the bottom.

1 Like

Working with PirateCasher was an amazing experience in all ways possible. His work is insanely accurate to what I described as well as his work effort and attention to detail is amazing. If you are looking for really well made GFX designs for a cheap price I 100% suggest you consider PirateCasher. All he does is improve his work everyday and it just gets better and better. Also during the process he checks in frequently to make sure its what you want and that is something I really liked about working with him. He made it super easy and he is a very trustworthy person. If I ever need more in the future I will definitely come back to purchase them from PirateCasher!

3 Likes

The prices have finally been updated!

1 Like

Nice work! I really like how your Icons look and I’ll probably order from you one time soon.

1 Like

Hello there, I have commisison for you, I sent FR (Friend Request) to you
My discord : EsplishData#7167

1 Like