[CLOSED] Scripter/Animator needed for Piggy-Inspired Horror Game

About Us

Hi there! My friend LegitJo and I are starting a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for scripters/animators who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Eyes! Eyes is a horror story game semi-inspired by Piggy in the fact that you collect various items to escape a map to progress the story.

The Team
@LegitJoYT - Owner/Builder
@Ace_Beastin - UI/Builder
@HavocOmega - Scripter/Animator

You can see our progress so far here: Eyes Reborn [ALPHA] - Roblox
We’re currently reworking the game, so our current progress will receive major updates.

About The Job

We are looking for a scripter to join our team. The scripter will have to know how to create cutscenes with UI dialog. We may also ask for a few extra things along the way. Good communication skills are appreciated.

Payment

We are paying 2500 R$. Our preferred payment method is ROBUX. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the scripts you’ve created.

Contact Us

Discords: Ace_Beastin#6089 & LegitJo#3544
You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/AceBeastin & https://twitter.com/GreatnessCopy

You must be 14 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m fairly interested in the prohect and I have some questions about it. I’ve sent a friend request on discord.

1 Like

would you guys need a manager? if you are interested and would like to know more, message me on discord! phorba#8385

I’m not sure if we’ll be needing a manager at the moment mainly because i’m not sure what you’d do. But I will add you on discord.

1 Like

alright! i’d be more than glad to help you.

What kind of dialoguing and cutscenes do you need?

I myself am similar to making story games based which are based on anime but mostly horror. They mostly consist of talking with UI and of course cutscenes

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.