PlazmaStudios Hiring Developers for new Upcoming Game!

About Us

Hi there! We are Plazma Studios, a big upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders and Scripter who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, The Brakeout!

The Team
@6xj8 - Owner and Builder
@alexyroyal30 - Builder
@username - Builder
@username - Scripter
@username - Scripter
@username - UI Designer
@DevNetCheese - Composer

About The Job

We are looking for a professional composer to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

We are building a Game Like Jailbreak and Madcity.(Not a Copy).

Our game needs at least 30 new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect at least 14 hours of Work in a week.

Payment

We are paying in robux according to the earnings of the game,Robux will be paid after release.

Contact Us

You can contact us here or via Discord : 6xj8#6281
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Need an animator?

30 characters

Please revise your post and make clear what you are hiring. Please also provide actual information about the job instead of pasting parts of your old post and the template - this will improve your chances of hiring reliable developers.

would you guys need a manager? if you are interested and would like to know more, message me on discord! phorba#8385

What scripting jobs do you need done? I notice you have two scripting positions open, but what work will be divided between the two?

Also:

Stop copy pasting this on threads. If they needed a manager they would make that clear in the actual post. If you want to inquire, do so either in their private messages or contact them on a platform like Discord. There is no reason to be reposting the same message on threads that ask for specifically specify that they want positions such as Builders, Scripters, and UI Designers (in this case)

What I'm talking about

All within the past 24-48 hours
Looking for Developers to help me out with a SCP:F - #4 by PhorbaSimps
PlazmaStudios Hiring Developers for new Upcoming Game! - #4 by PhorbaSimps
[[closed]] [[positions filled]] - #14 by PhorbaSimps
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/hiring-developers-team-aquistica-is-hiring-developer-for-the-fps-project/505286/5
[CLOSED] Hiring a Development Team - #7 by PhorbaSimps
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/closed-paramount-studio-looking-for-talented-devs/499772/24
PlazmaStudios Hiring Developers for New Upcoming Game! - #3 by PhorbaSimps
[Hiring] Pyramids Studios: Wants you! - #10 by PhorbaSimps
Galaxy Hotels is hiring! - #12 by PhorbaSimps
[Closed for now] Need Developers for a Strategy Game - #4 by PhorbaSimps
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/all-spaces-filled/502819/12
[Open] Making Simulator: Hiring Builders, Scripters and Moderators! - #28 by PhorbaSimps
STILL [OPEN] Looking For A Dev Team For A Brand New Military/Star Wars Game - #11 by PhorbaSimps
(Hiring) Full Team of Developers for Medieval GAME! - #4 by PhorbaSimps
(Hiring) Full Team of Developers for Medieval GAME! - #4 by PhorbaSimps
[CLOSED] Scripter/Animator needed for Piggy-Inspired Horror Game - #3 by PhorbaSimps

1 Like

ok thank you for this information

yes,i need an Animator contact me on my discord

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.