[CLOSED] Scripter & Gui Maker | Skilled and Talented!

Howdy!

My name is lnsertYourself. I am a skilled and talented scripter and gui maker. I am looking to join an enthusiastic, passionate, and dedicated team.

What Kind of Team I’m Looking For

• Teammates of equal skill and capabilities
  • A clear and fleshed out game idea or concept
  • I would like to have a say on decisions and have opinions heard
  • Full transparency
  • Open mindedness / Take criticism

Showcase

I have done a plentiful of commissions to get practical scripting experience. But I will show you one of my creations that I am most proud of:

Building by @Sorran1
Scripting and GUI by @lnsertYourself

• Uses event-based transitions
  • Fluid use of tweens
  • Saves data using DataStore2
  • ViewportFrames

https://gyazo.com/4f995a10b0dce9385d99db05c6cf88d5

I can basically script anything because of my built-up knowledge and experience. This is just a small showcase of what I spent a week on.

Availability

I am approaching my second year of college as a Computer Science student (so you know I’m smart :wink:) so I can only dedicate so-much time on the project every day. However, in two weeks, my three-week school break is going to begin and I can grind hard for that time period. So please take advantage of this opportune time :slight_smile:

Payment

I prefer percentage pay because I am looking for a long-term team to keep our game alive by updating, bug fixing, and overall improve the player experience.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: Insert#0865

Thank you for reading! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Ok, so I’ve been working on a tycoon style game, but I’m trying to make it very unique. For example, superhero tycoon is just a boring common tycoon, but other tycoons, like lumber tycoon 2, is new and exciting.

Here is my progress so far:

I have a lot of ideas for the game, so send me a friend request if you’re interested.

Not into tycoons. Looking for something more unique, interesting, and creative.

2 Likes

I cannot add you on discord so please add me: Kenny_Ronin#8671
The game I am making is a PvP game where characters from many movies, games, and stories will be included.

We are interested! [CLOSED] Hevix Studios - Adventure Game - #6 by x_ontez