[CLOSED] Scripter Position

About The Job

My Team and I are looking for a talented scripter to help remake this old Avatar: The Last Airbender project from 2017 [ Content Deleted ] - Roblox. The game peaked at over 2,000 concurrent players in 2017 and we would like to bring it back to life. Currently the game is outdated and needs a complete rework all of the builds, meshes, animations, and UI’s will be supplied. We will be following the same concept the game has currently except we would like to make the game all around more interactive, look better, and have enjoyable PvP/PvE. The scripter would be expected to script data stores, the Main menu/Character Customization, abilities (Each element will have 15-20 total moves), Vehicles/Pets (Sky Bison, Dragons, and Boats), quests, the combat system, and NPC’s. We’re not looking for a beginner scripter as this job could be challenging in some areas. We request that all user’s who apply are fifteen years old or older and have AT LEAST two or more years of scripting experience on the ROBLOX platform.

Payment

The payment is 200,000 Robux. However if you do not feel that this is enough for the amount of work I am open to negotiations such as percentage of the game revenue or a greater amount of Robux.

Contact

If you’re interested in applying for this position you can contact me on the Developer Forum.

6 Likes

Im highly interested!
(30 characters)

Is this job still open or no?
(30 chars)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.