(Closed) Simulator game

About Us

Hi there! We are Interactive Games!, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game!

The Team
@Lyxtek- Owner/modeler
@username - Scripter
@username - Gui
@username- Builder1
@username- Builder2

About The Job

Hello, we are looking for multiple different devs for our new upcoming simulator. Including builders, scripter, and Gui. If you are very skilled and have at least a year of practice with work to show and proof you designed it, I would love to have you on our team!

Payment

For the payments I will keep it really simple and just stick with a percentage of robux through the group earnings.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via discord @Lyxtek#6235
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I’m 14 Years Old and I would Like to apply for The Builder Role. I have been building roblox games since 2016. So If your interested please reply Or Contact me on discord: Nutcas3#9210

Hello! I’d like to apply for a builder role I’ve sent you a friend request on discord, we can talk more there!

Hey! I have sent you a friend request on discord as I am interested in the GUI position.

hey! i’d like to apply for scripter, sent you a friend request

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.