[CLOSED] SizzleBurger is hiring Vehicle Modelers!

My discord username is Fly#5031, I have already created a car that fits into your game style, unfortunately I have not created an official portfolio via the dev fourm, but I’d love to show you my work.

1 Like

Are you able to send the picture via the dev forum?

1 Like

1 Like

If you need some things to be changed/added, no problem.

1 Like

I could help with the pets, my discord is nektxrios#7373

1 Like

I am still looking for qualified candidates. As a reminder, please message me on the Developer Forum in order to contact me with examples of your work.

3 Likes

3/24 Update

I have found a pet modeler but I’m still looking for a vehicle modeler and I have added a clothing designing job to the post as well.

1 Like

Hi! Im looking to apply for clothing designer! Here is my portfolio it has all the information and examples!: https://1drv.ms/p/s!AuEqXmUfiWLrgXN3lBKsdPOZJ-X9 . Hope you hire me! My email and discord is there.

Kind Regards,
Its_EssieE

2 Likes

Hello, I’m currently interested in working as a clothing designer. Here’s my portfolio:

1 Like

Hello, are you still looking for clothing designers?

Hey! I’m interested in working as a clothing designer. Here is my portfolio:

I have found a clothing designer now but I do appreciate everyone who sent me portfolios! Thank you for your interest! I am currently only looking for vehicle modelers for right now.

Thanks so much!
– Silver

Hey I have some. If you want some pictures you can DM me @ q_arn#4563.

Sorry, I’m looking for someone who can model vehicles on their own, not ones that are already made.

Hey mate :slight_smile:

Are you still looking for Vehicle Modeler?

Some of my previous work:

1 Like

Hey! Would you be able to make vehicles like the references I just added to the post?

1 Like

Hey mate :slight_smile:

Yes I can

We are still looking for a qualified candidate for our vehicle modeler job opening. Contact me on the Developer Forum if you are interested. Thanks!

Here is my portfolio! https://devforum.roblox.com/t/open-cheap-3d-modeler-for-hire/529479

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.