[CLOSED] Clothing Designer for HIRE! [Cheap, Original, Custom]

About Me

Hello. I have been on Roblox for around 3 years, but have started becoming a clothing designer around 3 months ago and have gotten pretty good at it in my opinion. I am also the founder of a small clothing group known as Dominic Clothing.

Showcase

Here are some shirts that I have made so far.

Here are some screenshots of my work

1 2 3 Png

Feel free to check more on my group Dominic Clothing:

Availability

I am available for six to eight hours of work on the weekends. You can contact me any time, but I am unable to work during the week due to school. My timezone is also GMT+4, so I apologize for delays.

Payment

Pricing ranges between 50-100 Robux depending on detail for both shirts and pants. My preferred payment method is by group funds, however I accept pending funds if you pay the taxes for the t-shirt.

Contact

You can contact me within the DevForums, on Discord Yes#1942, or Twitter @zinorules

5 Likes

If someone invests in to your group. I think you should give back. Let’s say they invest 1k ROBUX. In return, you should allow them 5 percent of all group funds until they have reached the amount that they have invested.

3 Likes

No, the price is 50-100 per asset.

Quick question do you think you would be able to make uniforms? I am making a game and need someone to create uniforms for it, wanted to know if that would be something that you can do. They would be security uniforms, not military.