[CLOSED] SizzleBurger is Seeking an Experienced Programmer [REVENUE + BONUS]

Hey there!

My name is SilverAuthority and I’ve been on the ROBLOX platform for nearly 9 years. I founded the SizzleBurger community in January of 2014 and have been growing it ever since. I am currently seeking a programmer to join the team long term and complete an ongoing project.

What is SizzleBurger?

SizzleBurger is one of the most popular restaurant roleplay communities on the Roblox platform. You can join the community and partake in different roles within the business either as a customer, cashier, cook, or manager. The SizzleBurger group has over 450,000 members, our Discord community has nearly 30,000 members, and our game has been played by 11 million players.

You can check out our community here:

About The Position

We currently have an unfinished coded game that was coded in TypeScript and compiled into Lua via Roblox-Ts. I’m looking for someone who could either continue what was already completed or recode whatever has been completed plus what needs to be completed in Lua and a way that is not only best performance-wise but also comfortable for the programmer.

Some of the things you may be working with may include:

• Currency Systems
  • Creating/coding UI (Designers can be hired if needed, but doing it yourself is preferred)
  • NPC Systems
  • Cooking Systems
  • Job Systems
  • Leveling Systems
  • Vehicles
  • Datastores
  • Interior Systems
  • Anti-exploits
  • Other systems and items upon request

I’m looking for a programmer who is practically able to adapt and code anything I may need for the game to be the most enjoyable for the player.

Job Requirements

• Be at least 14 years of age
  • Minimum 2 years experience coding with Lua or Typescript
  • Able to communicate with me on a daily basis
  • Able to work almost every day
  • Able to stay on the team long-term and code updates after the initial game release
  • Be motivated about the game, not just strictly money

Payment

Since I am looking for a long-term programmer and since a programmer is a large part of a game’s success, I am willing to offer between 20-30% of the game’s revenue to serve as your payment upon completion. As the game grows, so does your pay. A 150,000+ robux ($500+) “bonus” will be offered upon completion of the game. I am open to negotiating other payment options based on what skills and services you can provide.

Contact Information

if you are interested in applying for this position, please send me a message on the developer forum with an organized portfolio of your work. If I wish to speak with you further, we will continue the conversation via the Discord messaging platform.

Regards,
SilverAuthority
SizzleBurger Owner & Creative Director

9 Likes

Applied for the position, DM’d you on DevForums. Looking forward to it! :smile:

I have sent you a DM on devforum with my portfolio and some information. Looking forward to your response!

Hello, I am interested.
My portfolio.
Discord : ItsChoco#0902

Hello, @SilverAuthority am a programmer so if you need me please contact me in the Developer Forum or on discord: BanLloKei#1784 so give me a text and we can talk hope to hear from you and if you need my portfolio here iBandit37’s Portfolio! :wink:

Have a great rest of your day!

Hello there, as apart of the Roblox Career Industry and part of an alliance of Sizzle Burger, I am very interested in the development opportunity.

I have reviewed your list and if I were to not be able to complete one of the tasks that we may be working on, it would be the vehicles section; I have never worked with vehicles etc…

Other than that, here is my portfolio, message me on the Developer Forum if you have any questions.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.