[FOR HIRE] Programmer, UI Design & Bot Development

mvvrgan.dev

:wave: Hey! My name is Morgan, I’m a programmer & UI designer from the UK. I work with Javascript, Lua, Visual Basic & HTML. I use professional tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Visual Studio Code & Rojo to develop my work. In the past four years of developing on Roblox, I have created bots, in-game systems, and more.

UP TO DATE (PROGRAMMING)

GROUP: Coastal Hotel & Resort

LINK(S):
Coastal Hotel & Resort - Roblox
Coastal Hotel BETA - Roblox

ABOUT THE JOB
Founded by the same founder of Flamingo Inc, Coastal is an upcoming Hotel group. I programmed the functionality of the UI, worked with back-end systems, point systems and general functionality of the game.

IMAGES
Video of functionality of UI: Watch 2022-03-24 01-25-44_Trim | Streamable

GROUP: Flamingo Inc

LINK(S):
Flamingo Inc. - Roblox
[ Content Deleted ] - Roblox

ABOUT THE JOB
A really exciting group to work for, I programmed UI Functionality, points system, music system, shop, settings, back-end systems (ranking), etc.

IMAGES

GROUP: Swirliez Bakery

LINK(S):
Swirliez Bakery - Roblox
😋Swirliez Bakery Cafe 🍰🍩 - Roblox

ABOUT THE JOB
Swirliez is another Cafe game, there are features such as hand-to, food creation systems, uis created in the game.

IMAGES

GROUP: BloxyWash

LINK(S):
BloxyWash - Roblox
🚘 Car Wash Roleplay - Roblox

ABOUT THE JOB
BloxyWash is a car washing game. I had created a couple of systems for the game, including a car shop/inventory; allowing you to spawn cars and buy them. I had also created a gate control system, allowing players to be given tickets to access the car wash, and for staff to manually control the gates. I also created smaller things such as an emergency stop to all of the machines in the building, also a management system so only 4 cars can pass through the wash, and notifications.

IMAGES

GROUP: Starblox | Cafe

LINK(S):
Starblox | Cafe - Roblox
[🎄BIG UPDATE🎉] Work at Starblox Cafe! - Roblox

ABOUT THE JOB
At Starblox, I managed to get to do quite a lot of tasks, some of these tasks included !rank commands in game to rank members of the group, !ban commands in the Discord to ban people from the game on Discord, along with the Discord command came logs and checks such as !checkban etc. As well as ranking, I also helped out with many tasks such as creating machines on the new Adding Proximity Prompts | Documentation - Roblox Creator Hub. I also did things such as a total raised R$ sign, sponsored game (where you can pay to keep your game ad up for a certain time), customized Basic Admin Essentials (making it abuse free, rate limiting the ‘all’ features, gathering more than one person, custom admin levels etc.), game passes sign. I also made the rank center (where you can buy ranks), I created the UI and again, used my ranking API that I made to rank members, and I made a script that kicked users from blacklisted groups. More to be added when Starblox V4 releases and I will take credit for my work.

IMAGES

PRIVATE: Light following system

LINK(S):
Light following system - Roblox

ABOUT THE JOB
Another random little project I did with learning more about the Camera API, the light part will follow your roblox character within 160* FOV of the part.

IMAGES

UP TO DATE (UI DESIGNING)

GENERAL UIS: Skimmed (NEW)

GENERAL UIS: Stryx Studios (NEW)

GENERAL UIS: Cafe Mezlo

GENERAL UIS: ENLITE Hotels & Resorts

UP TO DATE (MODELS/MESHES)

FOOD STUFF: Skimmed

OTHERS: Skimmed

ONGOING PROJECTS (ALL)

OLDER WORK (UI & SCRIPTING)

PRODUCT HUB: Inertia Lighting

LINK(S):
Inertia Lighting - Roblox

ABOUT THE JOB
When I was a developer at Inertia Lighting (formerly known as C-Tech Lighting), I was given the task of creating a bot that DMs a product when bought in game to the users Discord account, this also came with linking the players Discord account to the customers Roblox user.

GROUP: Skimmed (1st design)

LINK(S):
Skimmed - Roblox
SKIMMED Training Center (Old Version) - Roblox
SKIMMED Application Center - Roblox
https://skimmedrblx.xyz/

ABOUT THE JOB
Skimmed is my very own group that I am programming for, I am programming an admin panel, ordering system, NPCs, UIs, ranking command, Discord bot, Activity system, database, a ton of admin command logging, automatic applications, moderation-calls, music system, audit logs etc. I have put in quite a lot of time into Skimmed and hope to see it grow with all my hard-work; programming everything a new upcoming Cafe group would want!

GROUP: ENLITE Hotels & Resorts

LINK(S):
Asolá - Roblox
🍣 Asolá Restaurant - Roblox

ABOUT THE JOB
When I originally joined ENLITE’s Development Team, the development went off to a good start! I firstly made a lighting system, then moved onto other tasks. Unfortunately, I have been fired, suspended, warned at ENLITE for reasons, however with that said, these were all revoked by the owner and were false, I am now a developer at ENLITE. At ENLITE, I created systems such as a receptionist system, self check-in, NPCs, self-ordering, music system, UIs, shift system, custom commands.

GROUP: Cafe Mezlo

LINK(S):
Ároma Cafe - Roblox

ABOUT THE JOB
Cafe Mezlo is a commission I took on, I programmed a name colour changing system, music system (same as Skimmed), hand-to system, points system, over-head tags with fading special tags, automatic staff uniform, restock system.

PRIVATE: Pets

LINK(S):
Simple Pets - Roblox

ABOUT THE JOB
This was just a random job that I did, I created this using resources off the developer forum and finding out about certain math equations etc. I modelled the pet myself with a simple cube with bevel and made them all follow me, these can easily be heavily customized and not so simple.

IMAGES

GROUP: Lotus Runway

LINK(S):
Lotus Runway - Roblox
Lotus Runway - Roblox
Lotus Runway | Interview Center - Roblox
Lotus Runway - Application center - Roblox
Lotus | Training Centre - Roblox

ABOUT THE JOB
Unfortunately, I resigned at Lotus Runway due to reasons that I will not mention. This makes it so I cannot show you most systems made, however, I will mention them (so you’re going to have to take my word for it). At Lotus, I created door locking logs, admin systems, a runway system, shop, animations.

GROUP: Honeyz Cafe

LINK(S):
Honeyz Cafe - Roblox
🌼 Naturez V3 - Roblox

ABOUT THE JOB
Honeyz Cafe was is a Cafe group as a UI developer as their founder (all credits to ItsKatato for the UIs). In this Cafe group, I created an ordering system, cafe system and a mop system.

GROUP: Twisty's Cafe

LINK(S):
Twisty's Cafe - Roblox
[HIRING!] ☕️ Twisty's Cafe! V1 - Roblox

ABOUT THE JOB
Twisty’s Cafe was my first BIG commission in terms of pricing and tasks. I created all of the UIs for this group, including all of the programming. I ended up creating UIs for the main-screen, shop, staff panels, admin calls, surface UIs etc. I also programmed the ordering system (similar to Honeyz Cafe), all of the UIs, a chef system, PA system, admin calls, over head tags etc.

GROUP: Navy Hotels

LINK(S):
Navy Hotels - Roblox

ABOUT THE JOB
Navy is an old failed group of mine that I kind of just gave up on. At Navy I created a few systems like a rank center, automatic passing/ranking, an application center, elevator, room system.

Pricing will differ, depending on what you would like to request. I only take Robux and USD/GBP as methods of pay. For Robux, I only take offers above 5k. However, if you’re looking to pay with USD/GBP, I take Paypal as a payment method.

Agreement (TOS)
  • Your request must be final, you cannot change your commission mid-way.
  • It would be prefered if your request was prepared on a Google Doc or a Trello Board (something organised)
  • Refunds are strictly not available past 50% completion of your request unless the fault is mine (EG. I am busy and cannot finish it).
  • Don’t be annoying.

Keep in mind that if you’re looking to pay in Robux, please make sure you’re using group funds, otherwise you will have to pay extra for the tax on a T-shirt or Gamepass.

You may contact me with questions about pricing, development opportunities & more on the following…

Discord

Name and tag: mvvrgan

59 Likes

Dalevv does amazing work and is easy to work with! I totally recommend him cause he knows what he’s doing! :heart:

8 Likes

Great scripter, I am the owner Twisty’s Cafe and hired him to fully script our cafe. He is an excellent worker and does a great job. He did everything we asked for & will doing it for a great price, my team absolutely loved his work and great attitude, will hire him for future projects!

8 Likes

Hello there! I’m the owner of Cafe Mezlo. I hired morgan as a commission to script my Cafe. He is a great scripter, but his communication isn’t the best. Overall, I do recommend him if you have patience.

4 Likes

Sorry about the commutation, there isn’t really a lot I could do about your case since the job wasn’t detailed very well! <3

3 Likes

I understand, but your scripting is 10/10 and you get everything fixed up within short notice, we’re planning on hiring you again, best of luck with scripting <3

5 Likes

Hi, I’ll be sure to contact you soon! <3

3 Likes

[Updated Review]

Morgan is a VERY good scripter. And you can expect great scripting results from him, in matters of hours (per asset ofc). However, he’s not a fan of adding things to the list after it’s done (100% understandable, just letting you know). I’d rate him a 10/10, he is really nice, fantastic at his job, etc.

3 Likes

He’s not working for free, I pay him. And that’s why I said, “100% understandable, just letting you know”. Please read my entire post.

3 Likes

Bravo!
I sent you a FR San#6053

2 Likes

Hey feel free to check this out, need more programmers!

3 Likes

I’ve never hired Morgan before, but after seeing his work, I was very impressed. You can’t go wrong with hiring him.

3 Likes

I would be interested in hiring you to script a few things do you have an estimated price for the essentials for a cafe and an automatic ranking system along with some music scripts and a homestore?

2 Likes

Please contact me on Discord for more info.

1 Like

Hello! I am interested and would like to hire you! Contacted you on Discord: Jax#0007

4 Likes

Hello, I would like to commission you to make a product hub. Your Discord name and tag seems to be outdated on the post but my tag and username is:
Traduci_il_tuo_omosessuale#3460
I will most likely be able to pay whatever you ask for.

1 Like

Hey,

Interested in commissiong you, but your discord tag didn’t work. Please update or add me at SA1NTLY#0021.

2 Likes

Hello, love the work and very interested. But, your discord tag isn’t working.
Please contact me at ‘Ye#2019’.

Thank-you!

4 Likes

Hey, do you accept % + downpayment?
I am the creator of Scythe Simulator and need a half time scripter, you may find the game here:

I’m willing to offer 20% + 3k before you start.
With that said, your Discord tag isn’t working, add mine: SantaCopter#3943

3 Likes

Very nice portfolio, I’m extremely interested. Discord: Slayy#7777

3 Likes