[CLOSED] Sizzles Logo/Gamepass/Icon Portfolio

Thank you all for the great feedback!! It helps me out a lot and means a lot! :hidere:

3 Likes

Best artist ever. Would buy but, actually will buy xd. Its me yes, I like your logo’s 1000% epic and 1% Too epic so yea! well done man! or woman no discrimination!

2 Likes

Amazing designer! My logo was made very quickly, with great quality! I was shown updates of the logo as it was being made so that I could note any changes I wanted.

Definitely would recommend s_izzles to everyone, and would purchase again!

7 Likes

Just bought a logo for my game, this is some quality stuff. I would recommend it, also they’re super nice! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Interested! I have sent you a friend request on Discord, so we can discuss this.

3 Likes

Fantastic Art! I’ll be needing you soon tho, expect a order from me soon!

2 Likes

Sizzle does some amazing work and I recommend him to anyone looking for an awesome looking logo for their game or group.

2 Likes

Best art style! Greatest prices! Super quick! I’ve had bad experiences with past artists, but he’s by far the best artist I’ve ever worked with! He’s quick on his job, never slacks off, never complains, etc!

Great work on it! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Best artist i’ve worked with so far.
Would highly recommend him.

Keep up the good work :smiley:

1 Like

I commissioned s_izzles and he did a great job. He got the job done before the deadline, and was very flexable!

1 Like

I highly recommend @S_izzles I have ordered multiple logos from him and have been impressed with all he has made them in quick time and too a high standard (he made me the Ski Simulator,Criminal games, Cruise ship simulator) And I am very impressed would 100% recommend to anyone looking for an icon! Thank you!!

4 Likes

I commissioned Sizzle to make a logo for my game. He got back to me very quickly, and for a very reasonable price. Super high quality.

I recommend Sizzle to everyone, will definitely commission again. :smile:

1 Like

Your logo’s and gamepass icons look incredible! I’ll keep you in mind for my upcoming project that’s in the works.

3 Likes

these look absolutely great! keep it up

3 Likes

Thank you all for the positive feedback and reviews! They really help me get commissions!

1 Like

Excellent service and super cheap prices! S_izzles changed the logo to my liking every step of the way, and it turned out amazing, 11/10, totally recommend!

1 Like

I can vouch for @s_izzles!
I had a logo done for my story game,
It was fantastic… I also really liked the price, the price was really cheap, and the quality of the logo was supreme.
I can highly recommend s_izzles

2 Likes

@s_izzles worked with me to get the badge art I was looking for. Very cheap prices for the quality work that is offered. Sizzles was able to make custom iconography for my game, thought we were not able to get it in a style to match the theme for my horror game.

• Low price
  • Works with you to find what is right
  • Quality cartoon iconography
2 Likes

S_izzles is definitely one of the best artists I’ve done a commission with! Definitely recommend buying art from S_izzles. I plan to buy from S_izzles again!

2 Likes

S_izzles is a great artist, he does amazing work. For a cheap price… He did exactly what I asked and what I’ve described. I recommend him. And I plan to buy off him more in the future! Give him the credit he deserves, Hope you guys love his work as much as I do!

2 Likes