[CLOSED] Sizzles Logo/Gamepass/Icon Portfolio

As usual I received the final work quickly and was pleased with the quality! Thank you!

2 Likes

I’ve known sizzle for a while and he is highly trustworthy, talented and a nice guy to work with. I’d highly recommend hiring him for your logos.

1 Like

Finished the logo for me super quickly and came out great, I would recommend his work to anyone looking for graphics!

1 Like

Cheap logos considering quality, people charge a lot more for things like this, great work.

1 Like

I’ve known sizzle for a few months and known that he is a very reliable guy to work with, I definitely recommend hiring him.

1 Like

Very nice work. I would love to order something from you. Let me know when you’re available again.

My Discord is jackk#0002.

2 Likes

The BEST logo artist i know and i shall forever know! @s_izzles made a fantastic logo for my new game Bone Rush! I will definitely hire him again! He made me a great logo for a reasonable price and in a quick time! Keep it up, will be seeing you soon!

-Essie

2 Likes

Very talented creator, definitely worth reaching out to him for a logo! Love what I got.

1 Like

Sizzle did a fantastic job with my logo. He is super detail oriented, creative and delivers fast. I could not recomend him enough.

1 Like

Highly recommending you to get your logo done by him! Cheap and very good logos. I’m happy that i could find him.

2 Likes

Highly recommend s_izzles, very competent worker and produces high-quality stuff. Keep it up!

2 Likes

Easily the best graphics work I had done for me. It was done very professionally and quickly. High recommend!

2 Likes

S_izzle is a young talented person that clearly has great talent within this field. He works very quickly and efficiently giving his clients options to certain aspects of the graphic. While maintaining a professional side he is very laid back and easy to talk to. S_izzle is definitely a GFX artist you’d want to hire, he possess all the traits of an amazing one. I wish to work with you in the future later again.

2 Likes

Fast, efficient and amazing graphic design, my logo was completed in a very timely manner and to a very high standard. I look forward to hopefully working with S_izzle again.

2 Likes

I can definitely recommend S_izzles from the service which i received, i ordered a group logo for my group and it came out perfect and how i wanted it. S_izzle also has very fast service and asks hes clients what they want in the design. S_izzles is very talented and professional, I would highly recommend S_izzle if you looking for a designer :smile:

2 Likes

s_izzles made me a logo and I love it so much! He is the best logo designer I have ever seen! Definitely recommend him.

2 Likes

Really amazing work! I have ordered from sizzle many times and he has never dissapointed! Quick delivery, amazing art, and affordable work!

1 Like

I think he does one of the best logo’s you can find he made a logo and i am really impressed. I would suggest commissioning him 100% he gets the job done well and clean, thank you for you work!

2 Likes

Highly recommended! He makes the logo very unique and creative!

1 Like

Highly recommend, we’ve been working with him for a couple of weeks now for various projects, and he gets his tasks fulfilled swiftly and is highly reliable. His work is stunning, and he never fails to raise the bar each time. Thank you for working with us, we hope to do future projects with you in the upcoming months. (:

2 Likes