[CLOSED] Solera Resorts (135K+) Is Looking for a Builder

About the Group:

Salutations! Solera Hotels & Resorts is a brandly new and mediocrely sized, active group with over 135,000 lovely members. We are currently looking for a high skilled architect who can develop for us, and can stay on our development team long-term. (Solera Hotels & Resorts - Roblox)

The Current Team:

@zionevans [Owner & Founder]
@YouFoundLev [GFX & Co-Founder]
@Ayphenylin [Programmer]
@Volieb [Programmer]
(Open Slot) [Architect]

Job Description

We are looking for a high experienced builder that has over 2 years of experience in building for social groups (such as hotels), and can get the job done efficiently. The team isn’t just a team, we’re a family that communicates with each other and builds a relationship with trust over time. We expect a builder with these type of qualities:

• 2+ years of experience
  • A good reputation on the DevForum (Not required, but preferred)
  • Experience in building for social groups/hotels
  • Good communication skills
  • Willing to be commissioned long-term

Payment

You will receive 30,000-40,000 Robux for each version build and 10,000 Robux each month for motivation to keep updating the game. However, you will have to spend time as an intern developer first, but you will still be paid.

Application Link

Apply here: https://forms.gle/CspS7sGsa2Yk1aED7
Good luck!

7 Likes

I am interested I cam build! Dm me @Clxzed#8551

There is a link to apply, we will not DM you.

1 Like

I have applied on the google forums. :smiley:

I have applied and I am looking forward to be working here if I pass!

I have applied, I do not have discord anymore so hopefully one of the other methods of communications listed is acceptable.

Here is my portfolio! I did put it in the application but here it is anyway.

Seems interesting, but I think it would be good if you can elaborate on a couple of queries with this post…

1. Is there an option to be a contractor, as opposed to a full part of the development team, if you have busy schedule, or etc.

2. How often are you looking to create new map versions?

3. How much maintenance do you expect there will be to upkeep building wise for monthly payment?

There’s definitely a lot of people who would love to be commissioned but may be weary if they would have enough time to do updates to the map.

Applied! I hope I am a good fit!

This message is to confirm that my application for the Architect position has been successfully submitted. I wish all applicants who also applied the best of luck as they come to a decision on who to hire. :sparkles:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.