[CLOSED] xJa_ys ~ Builder Portfolio

About Me :hugs:

Hi there, I am Jay (xJa_ys)! I have been playing Roblox since 2015. I love sports, school, Video Games (Roblox mostly). I love hanging out with my friends!

I am offering my services as a builder. I have a passion for building on Roblox. In fact, I have been building for 3 years! I make models and do the general building. I love working with new people. I can get along with nearly anybody. I try to get things done early or on time. I do manage to finish late then you get a discount as this is not acceptable (This will only happen rarely). :grin:

Work Highlights :construction_worker_man:

You can view my builds here!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=17mFvq8ONB29J33RlQxXvIYBBk9xjh1bx

Availability :alarm_clock:

I am available for a couple of hours after school. I also work on the weekends which is when I will get most of my work done. You can contact me at any time, but I am unable to work during school. School is 6 hours every day from Monday - Friday. (Since I am doing online learning you can contact me throughout the day. This is only temporary with what is currently happening in the world)

Payment :money_with_wings:

Prices are negotiable. You can buy a package (cheaper) and get a build and all the assets together or if you just want a build with no assets that’s fine too. I also charge about 100 - 500 per model depending on how complex it is to make. When doing a commission with me you will have to pay upfront for the commission. I understand if you do not want to pay upfront at the start but this is just how I do it and it prevents scamming!
Small Build - 30,000
Medium Build - 40,000
Large Build - 50,000
I only accept group funds or a t-shirt. If you do a t-shirt you need to cover the 30% and I don’t want a limited for the build!
(You may think these are expensive but I take pride in my work and make sure it’s up to the best standard.)

Game Links :link:

[🏨 Work at a Hotel! 🏨 | Waypoint Hotels - Roblox]
My Winter Wonderland! 🎅 - Roblox
🐶 Work at Puppy's Cafe 🐶V2 - Roblox
Training Center - Roblox
🍦Work at an Ice Cream Parlor - Roblox
👩‍🍳Work at The Iron Cafe🥤 - Roblox
[🔥V4🔥] 🍪 Work at a Cafe Roleplay! - Roblox
BOHO SALON - Roblox
[V1] Tastriez Bakery 🥐 - Roblox
🏨[UPDATE!] Work at a Hotel! | Snowflake ❄️ - Roblox
(Some groups I don’t work full time at but for proof I did work there look in the group description or if you really want you can reach out to one off the SHRs from these groups!)

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: Jay.#2766

Terms :spiral_notepad:

1. Yes, I do reuse my assets from commission to commission depending on the circumstances. If you want me to make completely new models then you will have to pay extra. If you don’t want me to use the new assets I made for you in other commissions you need to say so. I use all the assets from my building kit but I don’t touch any other assets. I hope you understand!
  2. 50% payment needs to be given to be before I start the build. Then 50% after. I understand some people can’t do this and I can make exceptions but there is no commission if you can’t do this.
  3. I do not give/offer my services to clients who are shady, disrespectful, mean, and demotivating. If you or your group have a bad history of scamming or anything like this, I will not offer my services to you.
  4. If you cancel the commission when I have made significant progress you are expected to pay at least 75% of what needs to be paid. If you have paid 50% prior I started then you are expected to pay 25% more.
  5. Keep in mind, I am not an expert modeler. I often pay modelers for assets that I can use or, I make them in studio and export them as mesh parts. So, please do not bother to ordering assets. I have asset packs that are made just for me and my own assets.
  6. Please do not rush me or give me a specific deadline. My orders take around 7-28 days. It may sound like a long time but remember I to am a human being and have a personal life to. I may have important events coming up or its a public holiday in my country.
  7. These terms are here for your understanding and safety. I will not leak your builds but I may sell them if I was scammed or you cancelled the commission. If you can’t follow these terms you will no longer be able to order from me.

Notable Clients :spiral_notepad:

• ASimply
  • Palsquy
  • zanegaming1995
  • DuckyEnough
  • M_xNaa
  • xJos_hy
  • YourBloxDev
  • mythhyy
  • Con_orr
  • artsdev

Massive thanks to these people for supporting me and being amazing people to work with

Notable Groups :spiral_notepad:

• Iceberg Hotels™
  • The Iron Cafe™
  • Glacé
  • Surfer Studios
  • Kistó
  • Snowflake Hotels & Resorts
  • Tastriez Bakery
  • Drizzle Hotels
  • Waypoint Hotels
  • Summit Hotels
  • Waypoint Hotels
  • Burger King

Massive thanks to these groups for making my dreams come true

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

34 Likes

Commissions Status Update: I can only do models or Small Builds, but other then that I am closed. Sorry for inconvenience :negative_squared_cross_mark:

3 Likes

If I had robux I would hire you

1 Like

Thanks, glad you like my work! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah, I just played the games they are very good, I wish I had enough robux tho :sad:

1 Like

Awww maybe when you get robux again! Make sure to contact me if you do want anything. Even if you just want to chat. :slight_smile:

I have seen his work before and it is absolutely outstanding. I will be sure to come here first if i need anything!

1 Like

Thanks! Means a lot. You’re a great friend. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello! I joined you in-game earlier but got disconnected.

I am in need of a little obby (only 5-8 stages, to attach to my existing lobby area, for further entertainment), and was wondering if that would fall underneath an asset or a small build?

I do not mind at all if you used the same style / models from your existing obby and just re coloured or re-arranged the parts, because I was looking for exactly that style!

1 Like

That is a small build! DM me :slight_smile:

If you are infact wanting a build, I highly recommend Jayden because all of his builds are fantastic.

As expensive the prices are, they are the perfect price to pay because he does take pride in his builds.

Highly recommended to message Jayden for anything you need assistance with.

2 Likes

Hi Jayden, I would like to to talk in making a hotel was ok for you. I friend request you in dizzy and if possible can we talk?

1 Like

Awww thanks. Means a lot. :smiley:

1 Like

Vouch! Seems to be a great builder!

1 Like

Edit: I added some new games on there and added some more on notable groups and clients.

Commissions Status Update: I am only doing models! Direct message me on the developer forum then we can talk! Sorry for the inconvenience. :negative_squared_cross_mark:

I like your building and models, Keep it up. :+1:

1 Like

If you send me a friend request via Discord tell me on the forums along with your discord tag so I don’t decline it. <3

100% recommend this guy, he has good builds and very fast.

1 Like

Update: Added my new logo. (made by Kira)