Closed someone been hired already

Hiring manager!

About our Studio & Community

Our studio is full of members that are active and non-toxic community we strive for the best games and kid friendly environment including 13+ environment. Currently we are looking for active,smart, hard-working, manager that will make sure on daily tasks to make things smooth for all staffs and members. And we love to keep things organized and easy for users and members.

As a manager will this benefit me?

Yes, this will benefit you here are the lists of how this will benefit you!

• You will earned Manager admin which is highest admin in the group basically your the boss

• You will earn robux once the game comes out! Probably near 30% or earn robux.

• You are in control of the roles and demotions and the punishment system.

• You get to order around members including staffs this means administration and moderators

• Discord manager admin and control of the management itself.

What are the responsibility being a manager?

There’s alot of responsibility being one itself you have alot of access to the group that why you shouldn’t abuse it. But anyways you’ll be in charge of Developers and taking orders from me and you will be managing our organization groups mostly you just make sure everything is smooth.

Requirements

1. You have to be active.

2. You have to make smart choices and have to make smart directions for the team

3. You have to be 13+ and mature and professional. ( we can joke at times to times but we are mostly serious about things once you get to know the group you can understand us)

4. Mistake are okay as long you don’t make trouble for us.

5. Use grammar all the time

Payment

You will earn 30% of the game earning

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum with your discord tag

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

I am very interested in this job!

My discord is: 6QL4#3686

Hope to work with you soon!

1 Like

Hi I am intrested in this job

Discord- heroblox#9627

Closed someone is already hired for this job!