[CLOSED] Soro's Restaurant Franchise | Looking for a programmer

About Us

Heya folks! We are a well-known group (this is us: Soro's Restaurant Franchise® - Roblox, over 600k members!***) within the Roblox community. We’re an Italian restaurant that strives to give all community members the best experience possible. It’s a special moment when someone comes into our game, gets served by a friendly host, and eventually make some new friends! Soro’s is an environment made for players where they can interact with other players, learn how to work in a restaurant and make new friends!

You may find our current version of the restaurant here: [🔊] 🍕 Soro's Italian Restaurant V7 🍝 - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for a professional programmer, who is willing to prioritize Soro’s as one of their main projects and is willing to release bi-monthly/monthly updates. Since we have a big project coming right up, we expect you to have some time do dedicate to the release of this new game over the next four weeks - one of our biggest projects yet to be released. You will be responsible for programming the main game - this includes a kitchen system, a menu (which should include a shop, a recipe book, …), a vehicle system (this will include boats, air balloons and eventually cars), and potentially more concepts - we are looking for your creative input too!

We are looking for an experienced programmer who is willing to take responsibility for this project. We expect high-quality scripts that adhere to our game’s style. Since we are a relatively small team, good communication skills are appreciated. As you will be the main person who is going to be responsible for the programming of this new game (under the leadership of the president, and me) it’s important that we stay in touch with each other frequently during a week.

You will be rewarded properly for your work; the payment will be negotiated privately, but I can assure you that this will not be an issue - good work deserves good payment.

Need To have

• You need to have experience with (Roblox) Lua.
  • You must be 16 years or older to apply.
  • Demonstratable past experience on the platform.
  • Time to dedicate to this project, especially over the next few weeks.
  • Willing to release bi-monthly or monthly updates to our game.

Nice To have

• Experience in another game which suits our style.
  • Experience with UI design.

Contact Us

You can contact us by sending me a private message on the forums, or you can contact us through Discord (Discord). To submit your application, look for the “Programmer Applications” category in our Discord.

We have no default form for this vacancy, send us a letter which contains that you believe it should contain. At least address the points that we listed under “Need to have”.

Applications have closed. Thank you for your interest.

7 Likes

Sure, I will be up for it.
I am a pro at grammar, never mispelled any words.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.