(Closed) - QUlCKRED | Logo Designer

:inbox_tray:STATUS: TEMPORARILY CLOSED

:scroll:About Me

Hi, I’m Quick! I am a 2D Digital Artist and I have done logo designing for 2 and a half years. I am offering my Text Logo Designing services to anyone who is looking for one. I’ll be expanding my portfolio as I get more experience from making these. I may be able to work on some non-related text logo commissions and do actual art instead, but we can always negotiate.

These logos can be used for game icons, game thumbnails, group emblems & more!

I do not call myself professional in this field, but that is the reason why I’d like to always practice along the way whilst working on commissions. Feedbacks from clients or anyone are always motivating and helpful for me to get better.

:gear:Showcase

Here are few examples of my works:

LOGOS

Logos

:moneybag:Price

350 :robux: - 5k :robux_light:
[ Through Group Funds, shirts/gamepass(+tax) or Roblox Giftcards ]
My preferred payment method is :robux_gold: Robux :robux_gold:
(Price will increase/decrease depending on the complexity & time)

:question:Q&A

How long does it take to complete an order?

I’m working hard & diligently to process and ship orders as quickly as possible, logos that are easy to make, ships within a few hours of receiving order(s). However, some logos take 1-5 days to complete. So please, bear with me & don’t rush me as I’m a very busy person.

Does my clients need to pay extra when asking for changes to the logo?

No, but if my client(s) wants to pay extra, I really appreciate your support. Thank you.

When do I get paid?

I’ll show a preview of the logo with a watermark on before getting paid, then send the logo without watermark on, after receiving the payment. I take payments after to make sure my clients are satisfied or not with what I’ve made for them.

:alarm_clock: Availability

I am available for three to six hours of work on the weekends. However, on weekdays, I’m only available for certain times after 5 PM GMT due to work outside of roblox.

It’s very rare of me to be able to work on weekdays because I’m always busy balancing between working on commissions and irl stuff. So, please if you’re ordering for logos, let me know if you want to set a deadline so I can see if I have any open spaces in my schedule.

:warning:Notice

I have the right to decline your order.
Don’t Steal My Work & Claim It As If It’s Yours.

:phone:Contact

You can contact me here on Developer Forum or on Discord QUICK#2541
(If none works, follow me in Roblox then message me and I’ll try to reach out to you asap)

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Wow I would take this offer but im too broke. Lol.

4 Likes

Hey I am interested, your discord code does not work though.

1 Like

It should work. Just letting you know its not an ’ i ', it is a ‘l’ - L . Anyway if it doesn’t work. Tell me your discord user & tag or message me in Devforum.

Contact me here: actuallymagicly1#9127

Some people told me to increase the price, so I’ve increased it to 500R$(+). Price might increase depending on the quality & complexity “500R$+”.

1 Like

Your work is good but I think it’s aa bit overpriced saying that it’s just text and a stock image (i’m guessing) I think should lwoer the prices a bit, but other then that this would 100 % be something I’d be interested in getting.

My original price was 100R$ but some people told me to increase the price because it was too low… I’m not sure about the price.

I think just price your work at 500. :slight_smile: 100 is low, but a max price of 2,500 is a overprice (not to be rude!)

Its fine, thanks for the feedback. Its because some logos I’m making are including drawings that are longer and harder to make, but don’t worry I’ll decrease the price. Is ‘500R$+’ ok?

Oh you draw, I’m sorry. I’d say price your work from 500 - 1,000. I thought you used stock images! Sorry for underpricing your work.

1 Like

Its fine, Its just I didn’t show the some of my logos that include some of my drawings. I’ll try to get more logos, so I can expand my portfolio.

1 Like

They are absolutely stunning! I will definitely consider hiring you in the near future! :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

3 Likes

These are new examples! Logos like these include my drawings which also mean the prices will increase because of the complexity on drawing the characters and the other objects.

1 Like

His prices are really fair. I bought a logo from him for R$530, no regrets.

2 Likes

Amazing work, I brought the logo “The Magic Studio” as you can see the work he has done is stunning I highly recommend him as he was quick and Quilty was outstanding.

3 Likes

Which font you use for your designs, that font looks great!

2 Likes

What do you use to make these logos? I’ve seen many of them and would like to be inspired into making one of those.

1 Like

Wow. This looks amazing! Keep up the good work. I cant add you on discord it wont let me but Can you add me? Aluminum_Dev#5817

2 Likes

Can you please add me on discord: stickza#0384
I need to speak with you immediately

1 Like