Deleted Portfolio

This Portfolio has been deleted.
Please check my new one ElectricalSpy/DevExSpy's Portfolio, experienced scripter with over 6+ years of experience .

9 Likes

Happy. I need your help. Are you a good story game developer

Interested, need some scripting done. I live in the UK, but my discord is Fernyhough#0001; I sent you a request.

The name of your soccer game is the same as mine lol

Take a look into tweening, it will really help with making you’re stuff go from looking, meh to woha. It’s also something really easy to do.

4 Likes

I was quite satisfied hiring this individual. He created a system exactly how I wanted, and he was very patient with me as I was confused on various stages working on the project. Along with that, he’s very nice with you. I highly recommend him for whatever you may need.

2 Likes

COOL MAN! He is very fast at his work, got my request done within seconds! Funny guy and great prices for his skill set. You won’t regret hiring him.

2 Likes

Spy has been amazing and reliable. He would help me with problems, while we didn’t even know each other. He’s always been amazing in that way. I asked him if he would be willing to work with me. Except the downside was that I wouldn’t be able to pay him asap. He agreed. Crazy, I know, He’s stuck with me since. I highly recommend him and his services. I have no complaints.

Not satisfied at all with his work. He left mid-project and barely worked on the project. I would not recommend him based on my experience.

1 Like

You should have not took the job then

1 Like